Not only are these Carrot Patch Cookie Cups adorable…beyond adorable, they are tasty too! So cute for Easter parties, Easter brunch, lunch or dinner. I can see these at a baby shower too! When I was expecting my daughter I decorated her room all things Beatrix Potter and Peter Rabbit. Imagine that for a baby shower theme – love it!
My creative mind gets a little distracted sometimes…back to Easter. I have a slew of fun Easter treats for your family and friends. Really cute ideas and printables too! So check them out here.
A few favorites…Cadbury Cookie Dough Dip, Easter Chicks Cupcakes and these Sunflower Peeps Brownies are so easy to make!
If your looking for a Free Easter Printable Gift Tag…you might like Hoppy Easter Gift Tags!
Theses carrot patch cookies are a delicious cookie with a gooey Nutella center with Oreo crumbles. Need I say more!
Step by Step Instructions:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease your cupcake pan.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix sugars, butter, and eggs.
4. Add in oil, vanilla, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
5. Mix all ingredients well and roll into a ball of dough.
6. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour.
7. Fill each muffin tin about 1/2 way with cookie dough.
8. Bake for 10 minutes.
9. Immediately after removing the pan from oven, use a shot glass or small round object to press the center of each cookie cup down.
10. Place one spoon full of Nutella into each cup.
11. Place Oreos in a food processor, and then sprinkle Nutella with Oreo crumbs.
12. Cut candied orange slices in 1/2 with a knife.
13. Cut edible grass into 1-inch pieces.
14. Cut a small slit in the top of each orange slice and place edible grass inside.
15. Decorate cookie cups with prepared orange slices.
16. Let cool and serve!
Makes 2 dozen cookie cups.
You might also like…