Today, I am sharing this amazingly delicious French Toast Casserole perfect for any brunch or when you have overnight guests! No doubt your guests will want a second piece!
This casserole has all the great flavor and comfort food goodness as making french toast by the slice but has the ease of a casserole. Not only does it taste great, but it is a casserole that you make the night before – pop it in the oven the next morning…so easy!
The Coffee-mate Sweet & Extra Creamy flavor blended so well with this french toast casserole. Oh my goodness it is so tasty! I gave the Extra Sweet & Creamy a little taste just as I was about to add it to the casserole…absolutely delicious!
French Toast Casserole
- 1 loaf Cinnamon Bread
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup Coffee-mate Extra Sweet & Creamy liquid creamer or original Coffee-mate liquid creamer
- 1 cup fat free half & half
- 2 Tbsp. cinnamon
- Melt butter and brown sugar together on medium heat until sugar is melted.
- Pour evenly in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Cut bread into 1 inch squares.
- Cut cream cheese into small squares.
- Layer half of bread squares over brown sugar mixture in the pan. Next layer the cream cheese squares. Finish the top layer with remaining bread.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs. Add the Coffee-mate Extra Sweet & Creamy, half & half and cinnamon in a bowl until well blended. Pour egg mixture evenly over the bread. With a spatula, gently press down on the bread so it is completely coated with the egg mixture.
- Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Cook uncovered at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until brown.
While I used the Extra Sweet & Creamy in my casserole, Coffee-mate has several flavors with a range of sweetness — from Original to Italian Sweet Cream, to the newest offering — Extra Sweet & Creamy!
Breakfast Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders
Banana Breakfast Muffins
Cranberry Orange Bread
Tasty Breakfast Recipes