The holidays are a time for traditions, both old and new. Whether you’re attending a festive gathering or hosting one yourself, these White Christmas Mojitos are sure to get you into the holiday spirit! Like all mojito recipes, this is one tasty cocktail!
Made with just a few simple ingredients, this twist on the classic mojito is refreshing, festive, and easy to make.
So gather your friends and family, put on some holiday music, and get ready to celebrate with this delicious holiday cocktail!
This White Christmas Mojito offers tropical flavors with a festive holiday twist. Its winter white color topped with Christmas red pomegranate arils creates the ultimate holiday drink! Don’t forget to add the green mint garnish.
White Christmas Mojito Ingredients:
Makes 1 Cocktail
- Coconut Milk
- Lime Juice
- Tablespoons Sugar
- Sparkling Water
- Pomegranate Arils
How To Make A White Christmas Mojito
- Muddle mint leaves and add to the glass.
- Add ice into the glass.
- In a shaker, add ice, lime juice, sugar, rum, and coconut milk.
- Shake well.
- Pour into a glass and top with sparkling water.
- Top with pomegranate arils and a few mint leaves.
Pour shaker mixture over ice. Top with mint leaves and pomegranate.
What is the difference between coconut milk VS coconut cream?
There are a few key differences between store-bought coconut milk and coconut cream. For one, coconut cream is significantly thicker and richer than milk. It’s also higher in fat content, which gives it a creamier texture.
Coconut milk, on the other hand, is a thinner, less rich liquid. Coconut cream can be used in place of dairy cream in many recipes, while coconut milk is more often used as a dairy-free alternative in soups, curries, and smoothies.
How To Remove Pomegranate Seeds?
If you’ve ever tried to eat a pomegranate, you know that the process of removing the seeds can be messy and time-consuming. Luckily, there’s a simple trick that can help you enjoy this delicious fruit without any fuss. Just fill a bowl with water and gently rub the pomegranate seeds under the surface.
The seeds will sink to the bottom while the pulp floats to the top. Then, all you need to do is skim off the pulp and drain the water using a strainer. You’ll be left with a bowl of bright red seeds that are ready to eat – no mess, no muss!
So next time you’re in the mood for a pomegranate, remember this simple technique and enjoy your fruit with ease.
More Christmas Cocktail Recipes:
White Christmas Mojito
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Oz Rum
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Oz Lime Juice
- 3 Mint Leaves
- Sparkling Water
- Pomegranate Arils Garnish topping
- Muddle mint leaves and add to the glass. Add ice into the glass.
- In a shaker, add ice, lime juice, sugar, rum, and coconut milk. Shake well.
- Pour in a glass and top with sparkling water.
- Top with pomegranate arils and garnish with mint.
Christmas Appetizers To Make
Along with your Christmas cocktails you always need appetizers and snacks to serve. Try a few of these great holiday recipes.
- Easy To Make Christmas Tree Charcuterie Board
- Jalapeno Cream Cheese Bacon Bites
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes Appetizer Bites
- Layered Sun-Dried Tomato and Artichoke Spread
- Easy Holiday Party Recipes
Hope your holidays are merry & bright and your guests find this white Christmas mojito a delight! Cheers!