Do you want a simple snack? This Luau Charcuterie Board is the best! Great flavors – no cooking required! Be sure to check out the rest of my Creative Charcuterie Board Ideas for even more irresistible recipes.
This simple snack board would be perfect for a party, a family gathering, or a simple and easy family snack.
All of the flavors of the board mesh together perfectly, creating truly tropical and unique tastes with each bite. You will love how this recipe turns out!
Why spend hours baking and cooking in the kitchen when you really don’t have to? You just need to grab a few simple ingredients – and you’re set!
The fresh fruit is perfect this time of year when everything is ripe and in season. The most flavor, ever!
Tropical Charcuterie Board
This simple snack board isn’t just a snack board. It’s a sweet treat and a dessert board, too.
The fun part about making this simple fruit board recipe is that you can mix and match and change it up every time you make it.
This can even be made during the winter months of the year, with all new varied fruits.
Just look at how beautiful it is! Using the pineapple as a bowl really takes it over the top!
Adding meat and cracker is one of the best ways to make this hearty and delicious.
I also love that it gives me options than just fruit for those who might have more of an appetite.
Where can I buy fresh fruit?
During the summer months, there are endless options for getting fresh fruit.
Check at the local farmer’s markets, or talk to the produce aisle at your grocery store.
You can also look online for local fruit stands if that is something big going on in your town.
Make sure that you clean and wash the fresh fruit really well before adding it to this recipe.
Be sure that you also cut the fruit close to when you’re serving it so that it’s fresh and ripe looking!
You don’t want to serve fruit that looks like it’s sat out for a while.
Related Snack Recipes
Snacking before meals or during parties is so much fun to do. Here are some other delicious snack ideas and recipes that I think you’ll love!
- Delicious Avocado Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Rainbow Fruit Platter
- Rainbow Salsa
- 30 Jawsome Shark Themed Foods
Are you ready to make this sweet treat? It’s a healthy way to give your taste bud goodness!
Make sure to take your time when you’re adding the ingredients so that you plate them in a way that they look beautiful!
A charcuterie board is all about flavor and presentation.
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Supplies you’ll need
Luau Charcuterie Board
- 8 ounces cheese Cheddar, Monterrey Jack, Swiss, Gouda, Parmesan cheese, each
- 4 ounces Hibiscus Berry Goat Cheese log
- 4 small brie slices
- ½ whole pineapple
- ½ cup pineapple diced
- ½ cup strawberries diced
- ½ cup kiwi
- ½ cup mango diced
- ½ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup toasted coconut
- ¼ cup Maraschino cherries
- 1 T honey
- ¼ cup toasted coconut
- 2 T orange juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 T sugar
- 10-12 pepperoni
- 10-12 salami
- 10-12 Italian meat
- 20 crackers
- 10 pineapple wedges
- 4 strawberries sliced
- 2 kiwis sliced
- ¼ cup pineapple jelly
- Fruit bowl: Slice your pineapple in half and scoop out the center of one of the halves. Set it to the side. Prepare the fruit for the fruit bowl.
- Add the diced fruit to a large bowl. Mince the fresh mint and add it to the bowl. Add the toasted coconut to the bowl. Toss to combine.
- Add the honey, OJ, sugar and vanilla. Toss to combine. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour. Add maraschino cherries to the bowl and light toss to combine.
- Prepare all of the different types of cheese and set to the side. Slice the other half of the pineapple into wedges and set to the side.
- Place the pineapple half on the board. Place the cheese chunks surrounding the pineapple. Place the small bowl filled with the jelly.
- Place the parmesan wedge and berry goat cheese on the board. Place the meat on the board.
- Place the fresh pineapple wedges on the board. Place the crackers on the board. Add your fruit salad to the halved pineapple. Garnish and serve
More Luau Party Ideas:
Hosting a Luau party? Look no further than some of these other great recipes to make your party great!
- Luau Party Sign Free Printable
- Lava Flow Cocktail
- Blue Hawaiian Jello Shots
- Piña Colada Cupcakes
- Vintage Luau Party Decorations
Will you be adding any other fresh fruits to this tropical snack board?