Island flavors collide in this unforgettable peach mojito. This is a sweet and fruity cocktail that is another one of the best mojitos you’ll ever make!
If you enjoy rum-based cocktails, then you will really like this peach mojito! It’s fruity and refreshing and delightfully sweet.
This is the perfect drink to serve at parties or to unwind after a long day.
I love creating different versions of mojitos. There are an endless number of ways to change it up, and each one has a different combination of flavors.
This peach mojito drink reminds me of late summer or early fall parties, the succulent peach syrup twirls throughout the entire glass.
It’s both sweet and rich and refreshing and warm all at the same time. After your first sip you’ll want to make this again.
What’s In A Classic Mojito
A basic mojito is made with rum, lime, mint, and sugar (or simple syrup). Then, it’s topped with something bubbly, like club soda.
There are a ton of different ways to build it from there.
You can change the flavor of the rum, add a different flavor of club soda, and even add different garnishes to it too.
The two things that stay the same in every mojito are muddling the mint and mixing it with club soda. Muddling the mint means you squeeze and smash the fresh mint leaves until they release their flavors.
You can do this with a muddler, or use the back of a large spoon.
What’s In A Peach Mojito
There are just a few different ingredients in a peach mojito that aren’t in a classic mojito. Here’s what I used to make this sweet and zesty cocktail.
- Mint Leaves: This is essential. It’s what makes it taste like a mojito. Use fresh leaves.
- Simple Syrup: Any kind of simple syrup will work. You can even make your own.
- Light Rum: If you use a dark rum, it will change the color, but it will still taste just as delicious.
- Peach Sparkling Water: Use any kind of peach sparkling water or peach soda. Pay attention to how much sugar is in the sparkling water or soda you use. If it has lots of sugar, use less simple syrup.
- Peach Slices: This is for the garnish.
How To Make A Peach Mojito Ahead Of Time
This cocktail really tastes better if you make it right before you serve it.
You can mix the peach sparkling water with the rum and simple syrup ahead of time. Then, pour this mixture into the glasses with the muddle mint leaves.
If you want to make this ahead of time, store it in a container with a lid so that the carbonation from the sparkling water doesn’t go flat.
Other Party Cocktails
You really can’t go wrong if you make a bunch of different cocktails for your party! Your guests might also like some mojito jello shots too!
You don’t need a lot of complicated tools to make a peach mojito cocktail.
I suggest getting a muddler. Even though you can squish and press the mint leaves with a spoon, a muddler makes the entire process so much easier!
You should also have a really sharp paring knife. You’ll need to slice the peach and even though peaches are soft fruits, it’s easier with a sharp knife.
Finally, get some festive glasses! If you’re serving this at an Island-themed party, grab some mini umbrellas. Serve your drinks in a way that goes with the theme.
More Great Mojito Recipes To Try:
- Dirty Mojito
- Blueberry Lemonade Mojito
- Moscow Mule Mojito With Ginger Beer
- Easy Tequila Mojito Recipe
- Green Cocktail – Emerald Sunrise
- Delicious Frozen Peach Margaritas
- Pineapple Mojito
- Blueberry Mojito Cocktail
- 1 Glass
- 1 Muddler
- 8 Mint Leaves
- 2 tbsp Simple Syrup
- 2 ounces Light Rum
- Peach Flavored Sparkling Water
- Ice Cubes
- Peach Slices
- Place the mint leaves into a glass.
- Pour in the simple syrup and muddle together.
- Pour in the light rum.
- Add peach slices and ice cubes.
- Top off with peach flavored sparkling water.
- Stir with a straw.
- Garnish with a mint leaf.
This Peach Mojito is the perfect summer drink! It’s an easy-to-make cocktail made with rum, mint leaves, lime juice, soda and of course, delicious peaches.
Serve it over ice and enjoy a refreshing Peach Mojito on a hot day – you’ll be sure to love it! Give this classic Peach Mojito a try today! Let me know how you like it in the comments!