The frozen peach margarita is a popular drink with a smooth icy blend of peaches and tequila. Cool and refreshing on hot summer days make it the perfect party drink!
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Makes 1 cocktail
- Silver Tequila
- Triple Sec
This frozen peach margarita recipe is made with peaches, tequila, orange liqueur (Triple Sec) and ice.
Often a peach margarita is served with salt on the rim of the glass to give it a sweet and salty taste. The salt rim and a slice of peach garnish make this a fun summer drink to serve at parties!
Optional Peach Margarita Ingredients
The great thing about cocktail recipes is that they can be tweaked a little. Consider adding one of these ingredients to change up the flavor of this peach margarita. There is no right or wrong way to make this cocktail.
- Simple syrup – to make the drink a little sweeter.
- A little lime juice.
- A little orange juice.
- A little Peach Schnapps
How To Make A Frozen Peach Margarita Recipe
- Peel and slice the peach into slices or chunks for easy blending.
- Add all of the ingredients to a high speed blender, and blend until you have a slushy like consistency.
After you have all your ingredients ready, prepare your glass by salting the rim. Then pour into a margarita glass or other style glass. Garnish with a slice of peach to finish the drink off! Don’t forget the drink umbrellas!
Best Type of Tequila For Margaritas
The best type of tequila is entirely up to your own preference. My favorite is Patron Silver. Try to use an agave tequila in this recipe but feel free to use the tequila you enjoy.
Frozen Peach Margarita Recipe
Here is the printable recipe card. Don’t forget to pin this post to your drink ideas board on Pinterest so you can find it later!
Frozen Peach Margarita
- 1 Peach
- 1.5 oz. Tequila
- .5 oz. Triple Sec
- 1/2 cup Ice
- 1 Peach Slice extra peach wedges for garnish
- Peel and slice the peach into wedges or chunks. You can also freeze or purchase frozen peaches.
- Add all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender, and blend until you have a slushy like consistency.
More Fun Drink Recipes
If you enjoyed this classic margarita recipe, here are some more drink recipes you will enjoy too!