These avocado deviled eggs taste gourmet! They are Keto-friendly, l0w-carb, and incredibly full of slightly-spicy flavor. Amazing deviled eggs that taste like guac!
Serve them with a veggie tray and your favorite dip. They are perfect for summertime cookouts, game-day snacks, or just because you want to snack on something yummy.
The Best Keto Deviled Eggs Recipe Ever
Who else just loves deviled eggs? To me, they are the perfect appetizer or snack. They are naturally bite-sized. You don’t really need utensils, they are wonderful finger food.
There are lots of things that make this recipe stand out apart from other deviled egg recipes. I mean, the guacamole is the biggest thing. I could literally eat guac with a spoon. So putting it in deviled eggs is a match made in culinary heaven.
Plus, they have just the right hint of spice. They won’t burn your tongue or make you run for the bread. But they have just enough heat to make your eyes pop and make you want to lick your fingers. This is all thanks to the combination of cumin and paprika.
Guacamole Deviled Eggs: A Delicious Avocado Deviled Eggs Recipe
The entire recipe is at the bottom of this post in a printable recipe card. Before you get there, check out this overview. I’ll share some tips, step-by-step pictures, and answer some questions about the recipe.
There are only a few ingredients. This is what you’ll need from the store before you start to make them.
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Lime juice
- Salt and Pepper
Cut hard boiled eggs in half and remove yolks to a small bowl. Place white onto a tray or large plate.
Add avocado to the egg yokes and mash mixing well the back of a spoon. Add in tomatoes and onions. Mix well.
Add in lime juice, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
Add mixture to a piping bag and pipe into the centers of the egg whites. Top with paprika and cumin.
How do you hard boil eggs perfectly?
Hard boiling eggs is actually pretty simple. Here are the steps I take to hard boil my eggs. Of course, you can always just buy hard-boiled eggs from the store and skip this step entirely.
- Put the eggs in a pot.
- Fill the pot with water until there is an inch of water above the eggs.
- Cover the pan with a lid.
- Bring it to a rolling boil over high heat.
- Boil for about 7 minutes over medium-high heat.
How to Peel a Hard Boiled Egg
If you want to peel a hard-boiled egg easier, use older eggs. When you use eggs fresh from the store, they will be more difficult to peel.
Cool off the eggs before you start to peel them. They will be super hot!
How to Make Avocado Deviled Eggs Spicier
If you want them to have even more spice and heat, here are a few things you can try. Test each idea out in a tiny bowl before mixing them into the large batch, just in case you don’t like one of them.
- Hot sauce – Put a few drops of hot sauce into the mix.
- Red Pepper – Sprinkle about 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes into the guacamole
- Jalapeno Peppers – Top the deviled eggs with a slice of jalapeno pepper.
Guacamole Deviled Eggs
about 1 1/3 cups
- 1/4 cup
cherry tomatoesdiced small
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp paprika
- Cut hard boiled eggs in half and remove yolks to a small bowl. Place white onto a tray or large plate.
- Add avocado to the egg yokes and mash mixing well the back of a spoon. Add in tomatoes and onions. Mix well.
- Add in lime juice, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Add mixture to a piping bag and pipe into the centers of the egg whites.
- Top with paprika and cumin.
More Snack or Appetizer Recipes
What do you serve with guacamole avocado deviled eggs? Try one of these recipes. They are fun and super popular for people of all ages!
- Homemade Spicy Dill Crackers
- Hot Mexican Corn Dip Recipe
- Goat Cheese Quesadillas
- 30 Deviled Egg Ideas