Add some island flair to your holiday party! This Rudolph Margarita is as tasty as it is cute! A Christmas cocktail is one of the best Creative Christmas Ideas you can use for your holiday party.
All the reindeer might have laughed at Rudolph’s red nose, but your guests will love your cocktail! These cute little reindeer margaritas are the perfect Christmas drink.
When you garnish the margarita with a floating cranberry and two green sprigs of rosemary, your drink looks just like Rudolph – it’s so cute!
Margaritas aren’t just for Cinco de Mayo – you can dress them up for your winter holiday parties, too!
The colors aren’t the only festive thing about these drinks. They taste like Christmas and New Year’s Eve – all rolled into one.
Rudolph Margaritas Ingredients
These bright and tasty margaritas are flavored with white cranberry juice, giving them the perfect Christmas flair.
Here’s a quick summary of what I used and why I used it to make my Rudolph Margaritas. All of the exact amounts are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- Tequila: This is what makes it a margarita! Use your favorite brand – I prefer Jose Cuervo.
- White Cranberry Juice: This sweetens the drink and gives it some holiday spirit, without changing the color of the drink.
- Coarse Salt: You’ll need salt to add around the rim of your glass.
- Lime Slice: You’ll use fresh lime to add flavor to the rim of the glass.
- Rosemary Sprigs: These fresh herbs look like reindeer antlers in the margarita.
- Ice Cubes: A margarita is a frozen mixed drink, so you’ll need some ice.
- Cranberry: A whole cranberry looks just like Rudolph’s nose!
That’s it! When you combine these simple ingredients, they make a tart but sweet margarita that actually resembles a reindeer.
You’ll be so ready to show this fun drink off!
Margaritas are such a fun cocktail to make! You can do so many things with them – like making Irish Margaritas with Jameson.
If you have ever made margaritas at home before, you probably already have all the tools you need.
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Here is what I used to make this cute margarita.
I didn’t blend my margarita. I just added the ice to the glass and poured the ingredients in. If you want the ingredients to mix better, or if you prefer the slushy consistency, then add everything (except the garnishes) to a blender first.
Either way, this is a delicious and cute winter margarita!
More Holiday Cocktails
There are so many different drinks you can make during the holidays! If you’re hosting or throwing a Christmas party, make one of these along with the Rudolph Margaritas.
- Indulge in the creamy delight of Eggnog Jello Shots for a festive twist to your holiday events.
- Raise the Christmas spirit with Santa Hat Jello Shots, a playful and delicious treat that will impress your guests.
- Sip on the refreshing flavors of a White Christmas Mojito, a holiday-themed cocktail that will transport you to a winter wonderland.
- Toast to the season with a Santa Hat Martini, a glamorous and festive drink that adds a touch of elegance to your celebrations.
- Experience the perfect blend of minty freshness and holiday cheer with a Christmas Mojito, a delightful and refreshing cocktail for the festive season.
It’s so difficult to pick just one, so make them all!
Are you ready for the recipe? Here you go! It’s so easy that you can make it right before your dinner or party.
- Margarita Glass
- 2 ounces Tequila
- 2 ounces White Cranberry Juice
- 2 ounces Triple Sec
- Coarse Salt
- Lime Slices
- 2 Rosemary Sprigs
- Ice Cubes
- 1 Cranberry
- Coat the rim of a margarita glass with lime juice from the lime slice & roll in the coarse salt.
- Squeeze the rest of the lime juice into the glass.
- Add ice cubes.
- Pour in the tequila, triple sec, & white cranberry juice.
- Add two rosemary sprigs for antlers.
- Then add a cranberry for Rudolph’s nose.
There you go! That’s how to make a really cute Rudolph margarita! Don’t forget to pin this post to Pinterest so you can find it later.