Can you guys believe how quickly Fall is passing us by? I know I can’t! It’s my favorite season ever and I certainly don’t want to miss out on any of the fun treats that come with it. Like these cute and Frankenstein Cookies that quickly became a family favorite at my house! They are so cute, easy to make, and who doesn’t love Frankenstein for Halloween?
If you are on the hunt for some more fun Halloween recipes, make sure to check out these Twinkie Mummy Halloween Treats or this Mad Scientist Halloween Kids Drink. Like these cookies, they’re easy to make. The Twinkie treats are made from store-bought Twinkies, making them perfect for busy cooks.
Since the Halloween holiday is almost upon us, you might also like these 50 Couples Halloween Costume Ideas that are a blast to create! Whether you’re invited to a Halloween party or throwing one yourself, you’ll be the best dressed and have plenty of treats (not tricks)!
Frankenstein Cookies for Halloween (Made from Store-Bought Wafers)
Now, back to our delicious Frankenstein Cookies! They are perfect for kids’ parties or adult Halloween parties! Hey, adults love treats too! These cookies are light enough to be “something sweet” and easy to pick up and eat on the go. They’re perfect for a Halloween party.
Also, Frankenstein Cookies are perfect for sending to school for the kiddos. Because they’re so easy and made with store-bought ingredients, they come together in a snap. If your school has a bake sale, carnival, or another cookie exchange event, these would be a great recipe to whip up.
Because these Frankenstein Cookies are so easy to make, kids will love to help with the decorating fun. You can follow the design I’ve made here or get creative and put your twist on the Frankenstein’s monster cookies.
These cookies are so fun and festive for Halloween. They look great on a plate for the neighbors or displayed on a treat buffet table. I love their crazy little eyes and how each one has a unique look. They’re almost too adorable to eat—almost! I hope you guys like these easy Frankenstein cookies as much as I do!
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Halloween Frankenstein Cookies
- 1 pkg. Chocolate Wafer Cookies
- 1 can Vanilla Frosting
- ½ cup Candy Corn, with chocolate ends
- Decorating Gel—black and red
- Green Food Coloring
- Black Sugar Crystals
- Edible Eyes
1. First, tint the frosting with the green coloring, and frost the top 2/3 of the cookie.
2. Sprinkle a good layer of the black sugar on the top 1/3 of the frosting layer to resemble hair.
3. Make a little red scar with the red gel right below his hairline, and place 2 eyes under that.
4. Use the black gel to make a mouth.
5. Cut the chocolate ends off each candy corn, put a dab of frosting on the cut side, and put one on each side of the cookie to resemble his bolts.
6. Your Frankenstein’s are all ready to eat!