Can you guys believe how quickly Fall is passing us by? I know I can’t! It’s my favorite season ever and I certainly don’t want to miss out on any of the fun treats that come with it. Like these Frankenstein Cookies that quickly became a family favorite at my house! They are so cute, easy to make, and who doesn’t love Frankenstein for Halloween?
If you are on the hunt for some more fun Halloween recipes, make sure to check out these Twinkie Mummy Halloween Treats or this Mad Scientist Halloween Kids Drink. You might also like some of these 50 Couples Halloween Costume Ideas that are a blast to create!
Now, back to our delicious Frankenstein Cookies! They are perfect for a kids or adult Halloween party! Hey, adults love treats too! Also, perfect to send to school for the kiddos.
These aren’t so difficult to make and I am sure the kids will love to help with the decorating fun. I hope you guys love them as much as I do!
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Halloween Frankenstein Cookies
- 1 pkg. Chocolate Wafer Cookies
- 1 can Vanilla Frosting
- ½ cup Candy Corn, with chocolate ends
- Decorating Gel—black and red
- Green Food Coloring
- Black Sugar Crystals
- Edible Eyes
1. First, tint the frosting with the green coloring, and frost the top 2/3 of the cookie.
2. Sprinkle a good layer of the black sugar on the top 1/3 of the frosting layer to resemble hair.
3. Make a little red scar with the red gel right below his hairline, and place 2 eyes under that.
4. Use the black gel to make a mouth.
5. Cut the chocolate ends off each candy corn, put a dab of frosting on the cut side, and put one on each side of the cookie to resemble his bolts.
6. Your Frankenstein’s are all ready to eat!