Dark red and bright green rosemary dress up this Christmas Martini Cocktail, making it one of the best Christmas Cocktails you can serve at your next party.
Every holiday party needs a colorful and tasty cocktail – and this is the perfect one. Not only does it look super fancy, but it tastes incredible too!
Since we are all too busy for crazy complicated drinks, I kept this recipe really simple. Your guests will love how it tastes, and you’ll love how easy it is to mix and serve.
The colors are from real Pomegranate juice and the green is from fresh rosemary. That means the flavors are really pronounced since they come from real, whole ingredients.
You’ll be so proud (and excited) to show this drink off and share it with your friends.
You might just want to plan a party so you can have an excuse to share this red and green martini with everyone.
Christmas Martini Ingredients
I used only the best, most flavorful and whole ingredients in this cocktail. That’s what makes the taste stand out from other cocktails.
Here’s a quick summary of what I used and why I used it. All of the exact amounts are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post.
Here is what I used to make a Christmas martini cocktail that tastes amazing!
- Vodka: Any type of vodka will work, but I suggest using a brand like Grey Goose. It will mix in the best with the rest of the ingredients.
- Cranberry Juice: I used a no-sugar-added juice. If you want the drink to taste sweet, you can use a cranberry juice cocktail that is sweetened.
- Lime Juice: For the sweetest taste, get juice from fresh limes.
- Pomegranate Juice: Use POM juice – the tartness is unmistakable.
- Cranberries: These are just for garnish but they really dress up the drink.
- Rosemary: A sprig of fresh rosemary adds the perfect aroma and green colors to the drink.
That’s it! When you combine these simple ingredients, they make a tart but sweet cocktail that stands out.
The real cranberries and rosemary really dress up the drink in the best way! Never skimp on the garnish. It’s half the fun!
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
What tools or kitchen gadgets do you need in order to make a perfect martini?
Here is what I used when I made my cocktail:
- Cocktail Shaker
- Shot Glasses (for measuring)
- Martini Glass
- Kitchen Scissors (to cut the rosemary)
- Mini Strainer (there is ice in the mixture, so you’ll need a way to prevent the ice from falling into the martini glass)
If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, you can mix the ingredients together in a protein drink mixer or nestle two glasses together and make a homemade cocktail shaker.
Making The Cocktail
Now that you know what you need to make the perfect Christmas martini, here are some step-by-step pictures showing you how I made my drink.
Follow along and make a drink with me!
First, place some cranberries on the bottom of your martini glass. These are the garnish, but adding them to the bottom means they won’t splash if you try to add them at the end.
Then, mix all the ingredients in the cocktail shaker and pour the drink into your glass.
Top it all with a sprig of rosemary.
It really is that easy!
More Christmas Ideas
If you enjoyed this Christmas martini recipe, here are some more festive ideas you should make next!
- Looking for a fun Christmas activity? Try making Magic Reindeer Food Recipe with this printable poem included.
- Indulge in the festive flavors of Cranberry Orange Bread with this delicious recipe.
- Add a whimsical touch to your holiday breakfast with Reindeer Donuts which are sure to delight kids and adults alike.
- Enhance your holiday meals with the sweet and tangy goodness of Homemade Cranberry Sauce made from scratch.
- Craving a minty treat? Try this No-Bake Peppermint Cheesecake recipe for a refreshing and decadent dessert.
There are so many fun things that you can make for the Christmas holidays.
Are you ready for the recipe? Here you go! It’s so easy that you can make it right before your dinner or party.
Christmas Martini Cocktail
- Cocktail Shaker
- 1 1/2 ounces Vodka
- 2 ounces Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 ounce Lime Juice
- 1 ounce Pomegranate Juice
- 1 cup Ice
- Fresh Cranberries for garnish
- Fresh Rosemary for garnish
- To a cocktail shaker, add ice, vodka, cranberry juice, lime juice, and pomegranate juice.
- Shake to combine and chill.
- Add a few fresh cranberries to your cocktail glass.
- Pour the cocktail, strained, into the glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
There you go! That’s how to make a festive red and green Christmas martini! Don’t forget to pin this post to Pinterest so you can find it later.