Easter Peeps Cocktail Martini
This Easter Peeps Cocktail martini is a fun and imaginative drink that’s perfect for Spring! Making fun drinks is one of the best Creative Easter Ideas you’ll make this season.
If you think martinis are boring, you haven’t tried to make one that looks like a ducky floating in a pond.
Not only is this martini recipe perfect for Easter brunch, but the colors are perfect for baby showers, too! You can make them any color you want.
Grab our Easter Bundle Printables
Everything you need for an EASY, FUN EASTER!
You’ll love showing off these cute Peeps martinis. The bright colors will make everyone smile!
Even if you aren’t a huge fan of peeps, you’ll still enjoy this sweet dessert cocktail. It’s creamy without being too sugary.
It’s the perfect thing to drink if you gravitate to chocolate liquors and like themed cocktails.
You might also like this Non Alcoholic Mimosa Mocktail for those that prefer not to drink alcohol.
The Perfect Drink For Easter Brunch
Move over mimosas, there’s another popular drink for brunch – the peep martini!
You can make it weaker if you don’t want a strong martini – just add less alcohol and more heavy cream.
And since you use food coloring in the drink, you can serve a rainbow of different pastel drinks. Make one blue, another pink, and another one yellow.
After you make a Peeps martini, you’ll be so happy that you found an easy and beautiful mixed drink for brunch!
You’ll make the martini with three simple ingredients that are easy to find wherever you buy liquor.
Ingredients In Peeps Martinis
Here is what you’ll use in your Peeps martini, along with any ingredient substitutions you can make.
- Vanilla Vodka: If you don’t have vanilla vodka, use regular vodka and add 1/4 a teaspoon of vanilla extract. Honestly, regular vodka without the extract will taste perfect too.
- White Chocolate Liqueur: This is essential. Godiva is the best brand you can buy, but DeKuyper is another fantastic brand.
- Heavy Cream: Use heavy cream for the richest, thickest martini. Half and half can work too, but it’s not nearly as satisfying.
- Food Coloring: Grab as many colors as you want! Have fun dying your martinis in different colors, just like Easter eggs.
Once you have all your ingredients, grab your cocktail-making supplies and get ready to make a tasty drink.
If you have made cocktails at home before, you probably already have everything you need.
More Easter Ideas
When you serve your guests these pretty martinis, here are some tasty desserts to add to your dessert table.
- Easter Chicks Cupcakes
- Nutter Butter Easter Chick Cookies
- 18 Creative Peeps Ideas
- Sunflower Peeps Brownies are easy and adorable!
- Cadbury Mini Egg Cookie Dough Dip
- Peeps Pudding Pops
- Pretty Easter Treats
It might feel like a sugar overload, but it’s Easter! It’s supposed to be fun!
Once you mix up your martini, color it with food coloring, and add the peep on top! You don’t have to serve it in a martini glass, but it sure makes it look extra fancy and perfect when you do.
The entire recipe for this fun drink is below. Pin this to Pinterest or share it on Facebook so you don’t lose it!
Easter Peeps Cocktail Martini
- Cocktail Shaker
- Martini Glass
- 1.5 ounces Vanilla Vodka
- 1.5 ounces White Chocolate Liqueur
- 2 ounces Half and Half or heavy cream
- Blue Gel Food Coloring
- Peeps Marshmallow for garnish
- To your cocktail shaker, add ice, vanilla vodka, white chocolate liqueur, and half and half.
- Drop in 1-2 drops of blue gel food coloring.
- Shake well to combine and chill.
- Pour, strained, into your martini glass.
- Garnish with a Peeps marshmallow.
Now that the weather is getting warm it is a great time to invite friends over for drinks on the patio. Try some of my favorites below!