Today I am sharing my Lemon Marinated Pork Tenderloin Recipe with lemon, garlic and dried parsley – great dinner idea!
After many meatless dinner recipes, I have a tender and juicy pork loin marinated in lemon and dried parsley. First of all, I know that I have posted so many meatless recipes here on Oh My! Creative, so I thought I would change it up a bit with this new recipe that you will totally enjoy.
I tried a lemon marinated pork tenderloin recipe many years ago when I was creating a recipe for my own blog – love at first bite. Consequently, I’ve noticed the meat is softer when marinated in lemon before baking. Also, lemon adds so much flavor to meat in general. As a result, I think trying to use lemon with any meat like pork loin, chicken or turkey would be delicious.
Lemon Marinated Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Himalayan salt and pepper
- Make a marinade by squeezing the lemon juice from half of lemon, dried parsley, garlic, Himalayan salt and pepper.
- Marinate a pork loin and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake the pork loin for 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours. Add more time if required.
Seems like not very often you’ll see a lemon pork tenderloin recipe…usually it’s chicken marinated with lemon. I had many wonderful responses to this pork loin from other bloggers. They had never thought about marinating pork loin with lemon or trying it. The recipe is unique and this is what I love about it. I always enjoy experimenting in the kitchen and creating new recipes.
The lemon marinated pork tenderloin recipe is easy to prepare. First, the pork needs to be marinated for 30 minutes. Secondly, it has to be baked in the oven for about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Also, the more time can be added if required. Nothing smells better than pork tenderloin in the oven – yum!
And this is my pork loin in the oven…..
Also, if you are looking for more recipes for you dinner check Basil Baked Chicken Legs that I made couple months ago – a delicious main dish for any day of the week!
Recipe created by Ilona’s Passion.
Lemon Marinated Pork Loin
- 3 lb pork loin
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbsp. parsley dried
- 2 garlic cloves pressed or shredded
- hymalayan sea salt and pepper to taste
- Make a marinate by squeezing the lemon juice from half lemon, dried parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Marinate the pork loin and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake the pork loin for 1 hour and 30 minutes or 2 hours. Add more time if needed.