Easy Sweet Paprika Oven Roasted Potatoes that you can prepare in no time! This potato recipe is perfect to add to any meal as a side dish.
First of all, I want to tell you how much I love potatoes. Probably I have mentioned a couple time already that I prefer them over pasta or rice. Growing up in Europe we ate potatoes all the time – mostly for dinner. Furthermore, we never had potatoes for breakfast but almost always for dinner. Mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, pierogis stuffed with potatoes…. and more. Many recipes that I’ve eaten involved this vegetable and why I cook potatoes all the time.
A few weeks ago I made Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potato Casserole that I love as much as this Baked Sweet Paprika Oven Roasted Potatoes recipe. First of all these sweet paprika potatoes don’t require many ingredients. I used only 4: diced potatoes, butter, sweet paprika and onion powder. I also added salt and pepper to taste. I combined all ingredients together so potatoes were coated evenly with butter and sweet paprika mixture then baked them in the oven. That’s it!
Preparation is basically quick. However, potatoes need time to cook through…about 1 hour and 20 minutes for baking. It’s a good idea to check these potatoes after an hour. If the potatoes are diced smaller they may cook faster than larger pieces. Keep an eye on them!
Sweet Paprika Oven Roasted Potatoes
- 5 medium-sized potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 Tbsp. butter melted
- 1 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place diced potatoes into the medium bowl.
- In a small jar combine butter, sweet paprika and onion powder. Mix all ingredients.
- Add the mixture to potatoes and mix all ingredients together to cover potatoes evenly.
- Spread evenly on baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 1 hour or 1 hour and 20 minutes. Add more time if potatoes are still uncooked. For small diced potatoes use less time.
Recipe created by Ilona’s Passion