Are you looking for something simple and delicious to make for breakfast? Think outside of the ordinary and make something your family is going to love like these Breakfast Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders. This is the perfect recipe for breakfast, but also dinner or as a side dish.
This recipe is super simple to make, you won’t be spending hours in the kitchen trying to perfect it. With less than 6 ingredients, you can whip these up at any point during the day. Ham and Cheese Sliders are also great for snacks for hungry teens and their friends…you know when they come bursting in the door after school or activities and they are hungry! They will surely fill them up!
Let the kids help you make them! With your guidance, they could even make them without your complete help. Imagine a morning, where your kids have breakfast ready for you! Have you ever had Hawaiian Rolls? They are one of my favorite things in the whole world. They are so soft and they create the perfect sliders!
Pair this Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders with Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potato Casserole and you will have a simple, delicious meal. The perfect dinner, breakfast, or appetizer, this is one of the best party recipes out there. You can even save this as one of your game day recipes.
- 9 oz. pkg Deli Ham
- 12 count pkg Hawaiian Rolls
- 6 Slices American Cheese
- 6 Eggs
- 4 Tbsp. Butter, divided
- Poppy Seeds (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Coat a 9X13 baking dish with 1 Tbsp. of butter.
3. Next, slice the rolls in half lengthwise and lay the bottoms in the baking dish.
4. Place an even layer of ham over the buns in the baking dish.
5. In a skillet over medium heat, scramble the eggs with 1 Tbsp. of butter, and layer over the ham.
6. Cover the eggs with the American cheese and put the bun tops on.
7. Melt the remaining 2 Tbsp. of butter and brush on the tops of the buns. Sprinkle with poppy seeds if desired.
8. Heat in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
9. Enjoy these tasty sliders for breakfast or anytime!