Chocolate cover pretzels are perfect for so things – theme parties, party favors, school treats etc. That’s why I’m going to show you How To Make Chocolate Covered Pretzels. I’m sure you will find a need at some point to make chocolate dipped pretzels! These pretzels happen to be drizzled in rainbow colors but you can drizzle in any colors you like! Now the rainbow colors make cool kids treats, are great for rainbow party themes and even St. Patrick’s Day…one of my favorite holidays!
Find more fabulous Rainbow Food Ideas Here!
If you need a little help with how to drizzle the chocolate, visit my instructions here on How to Drizzle Chocolate on Pretzels!
How To Make Chocolate Covered Pretzels
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
- 1 pkg. Pretzel Rods
- 1 Pkg. each Wilton Chocolate Melts—white, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink
- Gold Star Sprinkles
1. Melt the white chocolate per package directions and dip the pretzel, leaving about 2 inches plain to hold it. Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
2. Place a few gold stars on the white chocolate where it meets the plain pretzel that you didn’t coat.
3. Melt each of the other colors of chocolate per package directions in individual bowls.
4. Start by drizzling the red at the top of the pretzel, across it zig zagging back and forth. Come down about an inch or so. (To drizzle, you can either use a spoon or fill a plastic baggie and cut a tiny tip off a corner)
5. Next drizzle the orange, then the yellow, green, blue, and finally the pink.
6. The pink drizzle should end right at the stars so it looks like the gold at the end of the rainbow.
7. Let dry, and ready to eat!
You might also like…
Linking to these wonderful parties!