These Winnie The Pooh Cookies Pops are so adorable for parties, kids event or for those who love all things, Disney. There is a new Winnie the Pooh movie coming out – make these up and hand them out to the kids before heading to the movie. Or when it comes out on DVD, have the kids invite some friends over to watch the movie and surprise them with the Winnie the Pooh cookies pops!
So let’s talk birthday parties. Pooh Bear and his friends make the most adorable party theme. So darn cute for 1st birthdays or toddler parties – a great baby shower favor as well.
These Winnie the Pooh cookies would be perfect on a dessert table or to hand out to party guest as take-home favors. You don’t need to be a kid to love these cookie pops!
See the list of some of my favorite kids’ themed treats below.
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Winnie The Pooh Cookies Pops
Wilton yellow candy melts (new bags the wafers are smaller)
1. In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat 2 cups of the yellow candy melts on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Carefully open an Oreo, dip a lollipop stick into the melted yellow chocolate and press gently onto the frosting side of the Oreo.
3. Add a little more melted yellow chocolate onto the lollipop stick and carefully place the Oreos back together.
4. Transfer to the freezer for 5 minutes.
5. Hold onto the lollipop stick and dip the Oreo into the melted yellow chocolate, place onto a piece of parchment paper and transfer to the freezer for 15 minutes.
6. Dip the back of 2 candy melts into the melted yellow chocolate and stick onto the top of each yellow Oreo for ears.
7. In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat 1 cup of your light cocoa candy melts on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted, pour into a decorating bag and cut a tiny tip off the end of the bag.
8. Use your decorating bag of light cocoa candy melts to draw on eyes, nose, smile and eyebrows.
9. Let harden and enjoy!