When your sweet baby is too small for most costumes, browse these Newborn Halloween Costumes for some fresh and fun Creative Halloween Costumes.
If you’re lucky enough to have a newborn around Halloween, we’ve got some super adorable costumes for them. The hardest part will be choosing which one to buy.
All of the costumes in this list will have everyone stopping to say how sweet and cute your baby looks!
You will never forget your baby’s first Halloween, especially when they are this tiny.
So, check out these newborn Halloween costumes and pick out the ones that make you smile! You may also like these Halloween Costumes For Babies.
How To Pick The Perfect Newborn Halloween Costume
Before we get to the list of ideas, here are some tips that will help before you buy the costume.
Are you and your husband going to dress up with a theme this year? If so, that will make your baby’s costume easier to choose. I have some family costume ideas in this list too, if you need some inspiration.
Dress For The Weather
There are a lot of different baby costumes that use blankets and warm pajamas as part of the costume. Think ahead and use them if you will be outside and it’s going to be cold.
If you’re going to be inside, then maybe dress your baby in a costume that comes in layers. Choose one that looks good when the baby is warm or when you make them more comfortable with fewer layers.
Think of Comfort
It’s also essential to keep your teeny baby as comfortable as possible. Avoid felt or itchy polyester costumes.
Instead, go for soft cotton costumes that are just as comfortable as the clothes they wear all the time.
There are plenty of newborn costumes in this list that use pajamas as the base so that your baby can sleep in them.
Boy Or Girl Newborn Halloween Costumes
Almost all of the newborn costumes on my list are gender-neutral. They aren’t really boy or girl costumes, they are just baby costumes.
In fact, the only really gender-specific costume in the list is the Disney Princess one.
Other than that, they are cute animals, bugs, a few jobs (like a pilot) and even an ear of corn.
The best thing about using gender-neutral costumes is that you can buy them before you know what sex the baby will be when it’s born. So, if you’re keeping that a surprise, get one of these costumes.
Another benefit of using non-gendered costumes is that you can pass them to family, friends, or your next baby – whether they are boys or girls!
There are so many cute ideas in this list that the hardest part will be choosing which one to buy.
More Halloween Costume Ideas
I have tons of Halloween costume ideas for you to browse. Whether you want scary costumes or couples costumes, I have those ideas and more!
- 75 Couples Halloween costume ideas: Explore a wide range of creative and fun costume ideas for couples this Halloween.
- 25 Last-Minute Couples Halloween Costumes You Can Buy On Amazon: Discover quick and convenient couple costume options available for purchase on Amazon, perfect for those last-minute Halloween preparations.
- Funny Halloween Costumes For Couples: Find hilarious and entertaining costume ideas specifically designed for couples to bring laughter and joy to your Halloween celebration.
- 20 Popular Halloween Costumes For Boys: Browse through a selection of trendy and sought-after costumes for boys, ensuring they stand out and have a blast on Halloween night.
- Popular Halloween Costumes For Girls: Check out the most popular and stylish costume choices for girls, allowing them to embrace their favorite characters and enjoy a memorable Halloween experience.
- Halloween Costumes For Women: Make a bewitching statement with these Halloween costumes for women, allowing you to embrace your creativity.
Halloween can be as fun as you make it! So, get creative and have a blast!
Here’s the full list of the most adorable newborn Halloween costumes you have ever seen! Browse the list and click through to see (and buy) your favorites!