Pumpkin Spice Latte Jello Shots
Hey, pumpkin lovers, Pumpkin Spice Latte Jello Shots will be the most popular holiday party shot you’ll ever serve with all the flavors of your favorite coffee drink! They are super fun and some of The Best Jello Shots you can make and serve your party guests!
Holiday party planning is so much easier when you start with the cocktails! And you can’t go wrong when you serve jello shots! You can make them with or without alcohol, and they are easy to make ahead of time, making party-day stress free!
Pumpkin spice latte jello shots look just like their coffee namesake. The dusting of cinnamon on top of the fluffy whipped cream is the perfect topping for a perfect jello shot.
Fall or Winter Jello Shots
The best thing about these pumpkin jello shots is that you can serve them anytime between August and March. The pumpkin jello actually has coffee in it just your favorite latte drink. Consider adding them to your Thanksgiving menu!
There are many ways to decorate and garnish the little cups of pumpkin spice jello shots. Use decorated mini cups; add a cinnamon stick to describe the flavor. Or, serve them with a Christmas Tree charcuterie board!
These little pumpkin latte shots are fantastic this time of year!
What’s In Pumpkin Spice Latte Jello Shots
There are just a handful of simple ingredients in the cute little latte jello shots. Here’s what you’ll need when you make them:
- Unflavored Gelatin: This is the base of the jello shots.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk: This sweetens the shots and makes them taste like pumpkin pie.
- Vanilla Extract: Adds deeper flavor notes.
- Canned Pumpkin Pie Filling: If you don’t want them to taste very sweet, you can use pumpkin puree instead.
- Pumpkin Spice Bailey’s: This is how you spike the jello shots while enhancing the PSL flavor.
- Chilled Coffee: Adds some caffeine to the shots and deeper notes of bitter coffee.
- Whipped Cream: This is for the garnish.
How Long To Store Jello Shots
I love making jello shots ahead of time. Then, I have more time to prepare for the party.
If you want to make these jello shots ahead of time, store them in the refrigerator for up to two days. Store them without the whipped cream. Add the whipped cream and cinnamon right before the party.
Cover the pumpkin spice latte jello shots with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to keep the air off of them. This will help them taste fresh the day you serve them and prevent them from drying out.
More Holiday Cocktails
- Eggnog Jello Shots
- Santa Hat Jello Shots
- White Christmas Mojito
- Santa Hat Martini
- Christmas Mojito
- Cranberry Moscow Mule
How To Make Non-Alcoholic Jello Shots
The best thing about pumpkin spice latte jello shots is that you make them with or without the alcohol. To make virgin, or nonalcoholic jello shots, just use 1/2 a cup more sweetened condensed milk to make up for the missing Bailey’s.
Remember, these are caffeinated! If you’re going to serve them to children, use decaf coffee.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Jello Shots
- 12 Mini Cups
- 1 cup Cold Water
- 4 packages Unflavored Gelatin
- 2 cups Boiling Water
- 2 cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Canned Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Spice Bailey's
- 1/2 cup Chilled Coffee
- Whipped Cream
- In a medium sized bowl add 1 cup cold water and gelatin packs.
- Whisk to combine.
- Set to the side for 7 minutes.
- Add the boiling water to the gelatin.
- Whisk until dissolved.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie filling, coffee, and pumpkin liquor, to the gelatin mixture.
- Whisk until combined.
- Set to the side for 15 minutes.
- Pour into your plastic portion cups until full.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Top with Whip Cream.
Whether you’re hosting a party or need a tasty and fun treat to bring to one, Pumpkin Spice Latte Jello Shots are the perfect way to celebrate the season. They’re easy and fun to make, and they taste amazing.
So what are you waiting for? Get started on your own batch of Pumpkin Spice Latte Jello Shots today!