Summertime is here and that means it is time to celebrate the red, white, and blue of our beautiful country. Check out this Layered Red White and Blue Drink. First, how pretty is this drink? I think it’s beautiful. It makes me want to drink it now and all season long…it doesn’t need to be a patriotic holiday to enjoy. The kids will love it on a hot summer day!
It is so easy to put together. When it comes to summer, easy is always the first on my mind. Summer is about enjoying time with family, not spending all day in the kitchen. I love that this Red, White, and Blue Drink is non-alcoholic, so my kids can enjoy it too. I can make it for the whole family or whoever else wants to come to our summer shindigs.
Now, who is ready to sit down and enjoy this beautiful drink? I promise, it only takes a few minutes and you’ll be on your way to enjoying a crisp, cold, and beautiful layered red white and blue drink (non-alcoholic of course).
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Layered Red White And Blue Drink
- 32 oz. bottle White Cherry Powerade
- 32 oz. bottle Mixed Berry Powerade Zero
- 32 oz. Minute Maid Fruit Punch
- Patriotic Fun Straws
1. Fill a glass to the top with ice. You may use any size glass you like.
2. First, slowly pour the fruit punch into the glass going about 1/3 of the way up. Pour to the side of the ice so the ice stays free of color.
3. Next, very slowly pour the white cherry Powerade into the glass going about another 1/3 of the way up.
4. Last, very slowly pour the mixed berry Powerade into the glass to the top.
5. Carefully put a straw into your glass and serve immediately.
Note: If you cannot find the exact juices I used, you can substitute other kinds. However, the sugar content is very important as it helps the different colors not mix as easily. The red is the highest sugar content of 38-40 grams of sugar. The white is next at about 20-22 grams of sugar. The blue should be only 0-8 grams of sugar.