These beach jello shots are perfect for your next beach or pool party! They are some of The Best Jello Shots to serve and enjoy with guests at your next party.
How fun are these jello shots? If you have kids, I suggest making some non-alcoholic ones or just keeping them out of their reach. They look like fruity desserts, so they are super tempting to small ones.
Whether you are hosting a pool party, a beach party, or any other nautical theme, these beach jello shots are super cute and super impressive.
Plus, you don’t have to be some cake decorating expert to make them, either! All you need is a bunch of gummy candies.
These beach jello shots are just as fun to make as they are to eat. I used both vodka and rum, so be careful. They are so sweet and fruity that you almost forget they are alcoholic.
Beach Jello Shots Ingredients
There are two parts to these beachy jello shots – the shot itself and the decorations.
You’ll need blue raspberry Jello mix to make the blue jello shots. To keep the color a stunning blue, use Blue vodka with it.
I also added some malibu rum for the island flavors.
For the decorations, you’ll need blue and white gummy rings, red and blue gummy bears, and some Cool Whip!
If you don’t have time to pipe the cool whip onto the jello shots, you can leave that part out and just add the gummy candies on top.
Just look at how cute they are – the Cool Whip really adds another dimension to them, so use it if you have time.
How To Make Beach Jello Shots
I suggest buying Jello shot cups because they are the perfect size. If you can’t find them or don’t have time, any kind of “to-go” sauce container with a lid will also work perfectly.
Before you do anything, prepare the gummy candy by soaking your gummy bears overnight in the malibu rum.
After your gummy bears are nice and soaked, mix the blue jello into a bowl of boiling water. Keep mixing until it dissolves completely. Then, add your blue vodka.
Pour this mixture into the cups and put the cups into the fridge for a few hours.
When the jello is firm, pipe some Cool Whip on top of it. The Cool Whip is the ocean waves. Add the gummy ring on top of the Cool Whip and set a rum-soaked gummy bear on the very top.
If you are making non-alcoholic shots, you can skip soaking the gummy bears in the rum too.
Aren’t they the cutest things? I love these beachy jello shots so much and you will too!
More Fun Drinks For Parties
Want more fun drinks to make for your party? Try one of these:
- Moscow Mule Mojito With Ginger Beer
- Pineapple Mojito
- Delicious Frozen Peach Margaritas
- Delicious Watermelon Mojito Recipe
All of these recipes can be made without alcohol too.
I hope you enjoyed learning how to make beach jello shots with rum-soaked gummy bears! Please let me know in the comments if you have any questions.
More Jello Shots Recipes
Beach Jello Shots
- 15 Jello Shot Cups
- Mixng Bowl
- Piping Bag
- 3.5 ounces Blue Raspberry Jello Mix
- 1 cup UV Blue Vodka
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 15 Blue/white Gummy Rings
- 15 Red Gummy Bears
- 15 Blue Gummy Bears
- 1 cup Malibu Rum
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Line the sauce containers onto a large cookie sheet.
- Using a large bowl, whisk in the boiling water with the jello mix for 5 minutes or until the jello powder has dissolved.
- Whisk in the UV blue vodka.
- Evenly pour the jello mix into the sauce containers and place into the fridge for 4 hours to overnight or until the jello is set.
- While the jello is setting, using a small bowl, combine the gummy bears and pour the malibu rum onto the gummy bears.
- Allow them to soak overnight.
- Once the jello has set, remove from the fridge.
- Remove gummy bears from rum and place onto a napkin.
- Scoop some cool whip into the piping bag.
- Pipe two lines of dollops of cool whip onto the top of the jello.
- Place a gummy ring on top of the cool whip.
- Place a gummy bear inside the ring.