This delicious Watermelon Mojito Recipe is summer’s best drink! It’s fresh and light…so refreshing on hot summer days or for evening cocktails with friends. If you love mojito recipes this is going to become a new favorite.
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Delicious Watermelon Mojito Recipe
- fresh watermelon chunks
- white rum
- simple syrup
- soda water
- In a glass of choice muddle the watermelon, mint, and lime.
- Add ice.
- Then add rum, simple syrup, and top it off with soda water.
- Stir and enjoy.
These 5 easy tips for picking a good watermelon will have you picking the tastiest watermelon for your mojito.
What fruits can I use in a mojito?
You can make mojito cocktails with any kind of fruit.
Blueberries for Blueberry Mojito Kiwi for Kiwi Mojito Peaches for Peach Mojito Raspberries and blackberries for a Berry Mojito Mango, Pineapple and more!
How to make simple syrup
Can I make my own cocktail simple syrup? Yes, it is super easy to make with sugar and water.
Use equal parts of sugar and water.
- 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water
- Combine the water and the sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and simmer, stirring, until the sugar has completely dissolved and the syrup has thickened about 5 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Use in all your cocktails and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one month.
Can I puree the watermelon?
This Watermelon Mojito cocktail is the perfect summer drink! Sip poolside or serve at your next backyard party! A delicious fresh summer cocktail made with watermelon, mint and rum!
- .5 Cup Watermelon Cubed
- 2 Slices Lime
- 2 OZ. Rum White
- .5 OZ. Simple Syrup
- 3 OZ. Soda water
- 1 Sprig Mint
- In a glass, muddle cubed watermelon, mint and lime.
- Add ice.
- Add rum, simple syrup and soda water.
- Stir and enjoy!