This Antioxidant Frozen Berry Smoothie is packed with all the goodness raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and blackberries have to offer. Whip this up in just seconds in the morning for a nutritious on-the-go breakfast. This Antioxidant Frozen Berry Smoothie is a healthy snack, too!
I love the option to use frozen berries for smoothies especially in the winter. Buying fresh berries off-season can be very expensive as well as grown outside the US. There are many sources to buy frozen berries at a reasonable price. A few of my favorites are Costco, Aldi, Trader Joes and your local grocery store.
I like to add chia seeds to my smoothies for an extra boost.
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Here’s how to make this Antioxidant Frozen Berry Smoothie:
Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and pulse to combine. Blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour into a glass and enjoy your berry smoothie immediately!
Antioxidant Frozen Berry Smoothie
- 8 oz Almond Milk
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 2 cups mixed berries frozen
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup protein powder optional
- 1 teaspoon honey optional
- ½ teaspoon chia seeds optional
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and pulse to combine. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy immediately. Enjoy your berry smoothie!
You may also like this