Delight the kids with these spooktacular Eye-Popping Monster Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers Free Printables! These not-so-scary Halloween candy bar wrappers can be used on any rectangular-shaped snack packages.
These Halloween candy bar wrappers make fun Halloween treats. Perfect for trick or treat, Halloween party treats or Halloween gifts.
Plan The Perfect Party With This Halloween Party Planner!
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
The kids will think these Halloween treats are super cool!
Halloween Treat Wrapper Supplies
- Glue Sticks
- Printer Paper
- Large Candy Bars or Rectangular Shaped Snack Packages
- Monster Wrapper Printable (see instructions below)
Halloween Treat Wrapper Instructions
1. Gather or purchase your supplies including the candy bars or snacks you are planning to wrap.
2. Print Monster Printable Sheets.
3. Cut out wrapper background, Eyes and monster mouths.
4. Wrap candy bar or snacks with the background of your choice. Trim off any excess and glue along the edge where wrapper overlaps.
5. Place glue on the back of a mouth and place it on an angle on the wrapper towards the bottom of the candy bar/snack.
How To Make The Monster Eyeballs 3D
Using a piece of white printer paper, cut strips of paper roughly 1/2″ by 4 or 5 inches. Then fold back and forth creating an accordion fold method.
Glue one end of the accordion strip of paper to the candy bar and glue the other end to the eyeball cutout.
And there you have it – eye-popping 3D Halloween candy bar wrappers!
If you don’t have time to make the eyes 3D, simply glue them to the wrapper background. They will still be very cute to hand out!
Download these FREE MONSTER CANDY BAR WRAPPERS by joining my email list. You will have full access to this printable as well as my complete Private Printable Library!
Find More Free Halloween Printables Here