It doesn’t matter if you have a couple of pounds to lose or many, the struggle is real. We want to not be deprived of things we enjoy but we want to be healthier and be at a healthier weight for us. I love Weight Watchers and am so impressed with the success it brings so many. Today I am sharing a Chocolate PB2 Cool Whip Low Point Dessert – so good and easy to make!
If you have not tried the PB2 Peanut Butter you are really missing out. Both the regular PB2 Peanut Butter and the Chocolate BP2 Peanut Butter are amazing and low in points. I love the regular peanut butter on a rice cake for just 2 points. It’s delicious for an afternoon snack that tides me over until dinner.
So, let’s get back to the Chocolate PB2 Cool Whip Low Point Dessert – it’s super easy to make.
It’s important to keep in mind that portion size is a factor in weight loss. This recipe makes two 1/2 cup servings for 3 SmartPoints each serving.
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
You may have seen this PB2 Cool Whip dessert with a drizzle of Sugar-Free Hershey’s Syrup. That is definitely an option but you can still have the taste of chocolate and peanut butter by using the chocolate PB2. While the sugar-free Hersheys Syrup is 0 points it is still going to have a few calories.
Love these reusable silicone cupcake cups to make this PB2 Cool Whip Treat!
Chocolate PB2 Cool Whip Low Point Dessert
Weight Watchers Chocolate PB2 Cool Whip Low Point Dessert
- 16 Oz. Fat-Free Cool Whip
- 1 Tbsp. Chocolate PB2 Peanut Butter or Regular PB2 Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar-Free Hershey's Syrup Optional Drizzle
- In a bowl mix together Cool Whip and powdered PB2 Peanut Butter.
- Once blended, scoop a 1/2 portion into a cupcake liner. Either place on a small cookie sheet or use a muffin tin to support the cupcake liner until frozen.
- OPTIONAL: Add a drizzle of Sugar-Free Hershey's Syrup before freezing
- Freeze for 2 or 3 hours.
Try These Tasty New Weight Watchers Recipes
- Healthy Dole Whip
- Zucchini Egg Nests
- Weight Watchers Turkey Chili
- Low Point Weight Watchers Tortilla Wraps
If you like to shop at Trader Joe’s…check out this TRADER JOE’S WEIGHT WATCHERS SHOPPING LIST with serving size and point value. Super helpful as you shop!
Aldis is also a favorite place to shop!