I have been doing Weight Watcher for several months. I truly believe it is the easiest weight loss plan out there. Lots of flexibility and you can eat the types of foods you like all within the point system. The thing is, it’s doable! Here are my favorite low smartpoint snacks!
What it really takes is change your frame of mind from “diet” to a way of eating for life. Sure it is hard…I get it, but with the right frame of mind, you can be successful and enjoy the foods you can eat for success – for life!
One of the toughest parts of the day is in the mid-afternoon. I know I am always looking for something to snack on to get me to the dinner hour. It is always easy to grab chips etc. but not always the healthy or low point option. Plus we want something satisfying too!
So much variety with these Tasty Weight Watchers Low SmartPoint Snacks!
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Crunchy Low SmartPoint Snacks
- 17 Sea Salt Good Thins 1SP
- 1 Wedge Light Laughing Cow Cheese 1SP
- 2 Tsp. Prepared BP2 Peanut Butter 1SP
- 2 Tsp. Prepared BP2 Peanut Butter on a One Rice Cake 2SP
- 2 Tsp. Prepared BP2 Peanut Butter on Celery Sticks 1SP
- 53 Rold Gold Pretzel Sticks 3SP
- One Serving Weight Watchers Popped Salt & Vinegar Potato Crisps 3SP
- Skinny Pop 100 Calorie Bag 3SP
- 7 Almonds 1SP
- 17 Sea Salt Good Thins with Fat-free Salsa 1SP
- 16 Mild Cheddar Gerber Lil’ Crunchies (taste like Cheese Curls) 1SP
- Special K Cracker Chips 17 for 2SP
- 38 Veggie Straws for 4SP
- 15 Lay’s Poppables 2SP
- 13 Quaker Chocolate Rice Crisps 4SP
- 32 Goldfish Crackers 2SP
Other Low SmartPoint Snacks
- 1 Hard Boiled Egg 0SP
- Dill Pickles 0SP
- Fat-Free Cottage Cheese with 1 Cup of Fruit 3SP
- 2 Tsp. Prepared BP2 Peanut Butter on a Sliced Banana 1SP
- Frozen Cherries Semi-thawed 0SP
- Celery or Carrot Sticks and 2 Tsp. of Hummus 2SP
- Apple Slices Sprinkled with Cinnamon 0SP
- Dill Pickle Wrapped in 2 oz Ham Luncheon Meat 2SP
- 1 Cup Plain Fat-free Greek Yogurt with Berries 0SP
- Scrambled Eggs made with water 0SP
- Plain Greek yogurt with Hidden Valley ranch dip mix packet – dip fresh veggies. 0SP
- Homemade hummus and fresh veggies 0SP HUMMUS RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM
Sweet Low SmartPoint Snacks
- Sugar-Free Jello 0SP
- Sugar-Free Pudding 2SP
- Chocolate Gram Crackers
- Frozen sliced bananas with 2tbs. Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup 0SP
- Tootsie roll minis 1=0 points up to 5=1
- 1 Sugar-Free Popsicle 0SP
- Baked Apple with cinnamon 0SP
- 2 Fudgesicle no sugar original fudge pops 3SP
- 1 Protein One protein bars 2 SP
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Frozen Dessert 2SP
0SP Fruits and Veggies
- Honeydew Mellon
O Smart Point Homemade Hummus Recipe
1 can of chickpeas
1/4 cup 99% fat-free Greek yogurt
Freshly squeezed lemon juice
1tsp of garlic
Drain and rinse chickpeas in cold water. Let dry for a half hour or so and peel of the skin. Removing the skin off the beans is optional but will create a creamier hummus.
Blend together chickpeas and 99% fat-free Greek yogurt.
Add freshly squeezed lemon juice and 1tsp of garlic (or to taste)
Add salt and pepper to taste (optional)
Blend a little more.
Sever with carrots and cucumber or other fresh vegetables for a no point dip!
One of my favorite treats…