Are you looking for something fun to make this summer? I have the perfect summer treat for you to make with the family. I wear my flip flops everywhere in the summer…poolside and at the beach. Now you can make your own edible flip flops out of Nutter Butters in a few easy steps. These Nutter Butter Flip Flop Cookies are not as hard as you think to make!
These Nutter Butter Flip Flop Cookies would be perfect for a Luau Party or another summer party theme. They are fun, simple, and just what you need to please the kids or party guests. Don’t miss out on these fun cookies. With just a few ingredients, combined with a few minutes and you’ll be on your way to rocking your next gathering.
Summer is only with us for a few months, so don’t miss out. Just think about sitting on the beach with a Pomegranate Sea Breeze Cocktail and one of these Nutter Butter Flip Flop Cookies…describes the perfect summer day! Friends will ask you how to make these cookies and you better be prepared to Share! These Sand Dollar Cookies are super easy to make too and oh so cute. Check them out!
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
How To Make Nutter Butter Flip Flop Cookies
- 1 pkg. Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1 pkg. Mini Vanilla Wafers
- Twizzlers Pull & Peel Licorice
- Sour Gummy Worms
- 4 Wilton Drizzle Pouches, multi-colors
- Wilton Chocolate Candy discs—blue melts, red melts, white melts, Yellow Melts
1. Heat the drizzle pouches according to package directions and spread on the Nutter Butter cookies.
2. Cut pieces of licorice about 3 inches long. Cut the gummy worms lengthwise in half, leaving the end connected.
3. Pull back the gummy worms and lay on the cookie to look like the plastic flip flop straps. Fold the licorice in half and pinch the fold, and lay it on the cookie to look like straps. Dab a little of the candy from the drizzle pouches on the center of the folded licorice and place a large round sprinkle in the center.
4. For the beach balls, melt the blue, red, white, and yellow candy melts. Spread the chocolate on the cookie in little rectangle shapes to resemble a beach ball.
5. Let the chocolate set and dry.
Serve at your next pool party!
You Might Also Like…
Linking to these wonderful parties!