If you’re looking for the latest trend in costumes this Halloween, then you might consider being a character from Netflix’s hottest show – Squid Game!
Squid Game Costumes Ideas:
The top Squid Game costumes to consider are the Squid Game Guards Costume, Squid Game Contestant Costume, the Front Man from Squid Game Costume or the Final 3 Contestants Costume from Squid Game.
How to make a Squid Game Guard Costume:
The essentials to making a Squid Game Guard costume are pretty simple and you may own several of these items already.
- Red Hooded Jump Suit
- Black Belt
- Black Fencing Mask with a White Circle, Square or Triangle
- Black Gloves
- Black Shoes
You may still need to purchase black gloves and black shoes with these Squid Game Costume sets.
How to make a Squid Game Contestant Costume:
Main character numbers: Gi-hun (456), Sang-woo (218), Sae-byeok (67), Il-nam (1) or any other numbers.
Also, look more authentic by adding a little dirt to your tracksuit plus face wounds and scars.
How to make a Squid Game Final 3 Contestants Costume:
In the series, the final three contestants dress in formal wear for a steak dinner for making to the end. Don’t forget to add the numbers for Gi-hun, Sang-woo, and Sae-byeok.
This is an easy costume to put together with items you may already own.
- Black Suit
- Black Bow Tie
- White Dress Shirt
- White Adhesive Numbers (Be awhare these adhesive numbers could ruin a good suit!)
- Black Shoes
How to make a Squid Game Front Man Costume:
This is also an easy costume to make with items you may already own.
More Halloween Costume Ideas:
- 50 Couples Halloween costume ideas
- 25 Last-Minute Couples Halloween Costumes You Can Buy On Amazon
- Funny Halloween Costumes For Couples
- The Best Halloween Costume Ideas
- 20 Disney Costume Ideas For Adults
- Halloween Costumes For Women