Dad’s Stache Jar Gift With Free Printable
It doesn’t take much to please dad. Over the years what I found that they love are simple handmade gifts from the kids…oh, and chocolate! At least my husband does – haha! That’s why this Dad’s Stache Jar is the perfect gift.
This stache jar below gives you complete instruction on how to make the dad’s stache jar label with items you can find at the dollar store but I also have provided a free printable stache jar label you can print.
I know that we are all a little short on time these days so if you don’t have time to get to the store you can just print it out.
And if the kids want to make one for grandpa, I have a printable Grandpa’s Stache Jar label for him too!
Don’t miss all my free printables!
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
- 1 Container or Jar with Lid
- Mini Candy Bars (your dads favorite)
- Self-Stick Fake Mustache
- 1 pkg. Alphabet Stickers
- 1-piece White Cardstock (about 4” square)
- 1-piece Patterned Cardstock (about 5” square)
- Glue stick
1. First trim both pieces of cardstock down to fit on one side of your container. Just make sure the patterned piece is about an inch bigger than the white. Glue the white piece on top of the patterned piece.
2. Using the stickers, spell out Dad’s Stache on the white cardstock. I put the word Dad’s at the top and put the word stache at the bottom so there is a space in between the words. Stick the mustache on between the words.
3. Glue the cardstock sign to the front side of your container.
4. Fill the container with the candy and put the lid on.
5. An easy and cute gift that kids can do to make Dad smile on his day!
PRINTABLES LABELS TO CHOOSE FROM
Download this DAD’S STACHE OR GRANPA’S STACHE PRINTABLE LABEL by joining my email list. You will have full access to this printable as well as my complete Private Printable Library!
See more Father’s Day Ideas here!
Thanks for always sharing such great ideas…much appreciated
Thanks for sharing your cute stuff!
Thank you, Margaret! I am glad you are enjoying some of my seasonal and holiday projects!