Camping is fun. Forgetting stuff when you go camping is not. Download and print this free personalized camping packing list and you’ll be able to enjoy your trip.
How to Remember Everything When You Go Camping
I know how frustrating it can be to get to your campsite, try to set everything up, only to realize that you left important things at home. Depending on how close you are to town, this can either be a huge pain or a minor nuisance.
Don’t suffer through this. Print out my camping packing list. It’s free! And you can write in exactly what you need.
The only way to remember everything is to write it down. Cross things off as you pack them and you’ll know that you brought it.
What To Take Camping
What should you pack? That all depends on where you are going, for how long, and at what time of year. Will you need fishing poles? Will it be cold?
Since there are so many unknown variables, I created a packing list that you can personalize and change depending on your trip.
There are a few categories that never change:
- Clothing – This has to include a change of clothes, coats, proper shoes, and pajamas.
- Bedding – Pack the bedding to match the weather. Bring extra blankets if it is going to be chilly.
- Cooking supplies – How are you going to cook? Don’t forget to write down all the utensils too.
- Personal items – This includes deodorant and toiletries.
- Camp Site Gear – Include phone chargers and flashlights in this list.
- Miscellaneous – Anything that doesn’t fit in these categories can go here.
Questions to Ask Yourself To Determine What to Pack To Go Camping
As you are creating your own list, answer these questions. This will help you decide what to pack for your trip.
- How am I going to cook the food?
- How many nights are we camping?
- What is the weather going to be like?
- How much room do I have for storing things?
- What are we going to do for entertainment?
- How are we going to start the fire?
- How much bedding do we want?
Family Camping: Give Everyone Their Own Packing List
One tip: If you are packing for a family camping trip, print a packing list for each member of the family. Write their name on the list. You’ll want to keep track of every family member to verify that they all have what they need.
Create A Master Packing List
If you go camping often and you always take the same gear and supplies, then it might be a good idea to create a master list that you can use every time.
To make a master camping packing list, just download this list. Then, you can either hand write your list on it and make copies.
Or you can use software like PicMonkey or Canva to write text on the PDF.
No matter how you do it, this is going to be one of your favorite printables because it is so versatile and easy to personalize.
How to Print Your Free Camping Packing List
Download this FREE PRINTABLE CAMPING PACKING LIST by joining my email list. You will have full access to this printable as well as my complete Private Printable Library!
You might also like these vacation printables…