If you are anywhere near the age of 40 you are feeling the need to find Anti-Aging Tips For Beautiful Skin. Along with great tips, I am always searching for good products. There are so many out there…it’s so confusing. I am by no means an expert on beauty products but at age 54 I feel like I have tried my share. The constant search for the best products to erase the years is real. My friends and I talk about it all the time – what we tried, what we like and what we didn’t. Everyone has their own opinions and here are mine.
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Keep in mind these are my opinions but products I really do like and use.
Anti-Aging Tips For Beautiful Skin
So my latest fave product line is Juice Beauty. The founder of Juice Beauty believed in formulating products with an antioxidant and vitamin-rich organic botanical juice base, rather than petroleum derivatives or added water, and combining it with powerful skincare ingredients, it could yield equal or better results than conventional or natural products.
There is a really cool video HERE on how it literally removes dead skin in your hands. I have never seen a product do this – love it! Great if you use Retin-A.
See the complete line of Stem Cellular products here!
I also have been wearing this tinted CC Cream with non-chemical sun protection. Wear it alone or under foundation.
I look forward to trying the chemical free makeup line next!
Until then I love this Fake Up Crease-Control Hydrating Concealer by BeneFit Cosmetics. The moisturizing ring around the concealer tint makes it easy to apply and smooth into the skin. Comes in a variety of colors.
So here is a drugstore brand of foundation I love. My 84-year-old mother turned me onto this and now my 24-year-old daughter uses it too – it’s good for any age group! What I like about it is that it doesn’t settle into the pores like many other foundations I’ve tried. I love using a Flat Top Foundation Brush to apply my foundation with. It gives a smoother less cakey finish on the face. Fills in pores and fine lines as well.
For many years I have used Maybelline Great Lash Mascara. It’s always read that it is a favorite in many magazines among readers. Recently I bought Covergirl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara found that it gives me a thicker lash without being clumpy or over the top heavy for my age.
I’ve been using a brow powder after an esthetician applied a little after a brow wax. I couldn’t believe how much nicer and fuller they seemed with a little powdered brushed into them. I use Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Brow Shaper & Eyeliner but there are many eyebrow powders choose from these days. Brow pencils are also popular!
Let’s talk wrinkle prevention. We all know that the sun is not our friend. It leads to premature aging, brown spots and skin cancer to name a few sun damaging effects. It is hard to avoid the sun entirely so the best thing is to protect the skin.
1. Always wear sunscreen. One of the brands my dermatologist recommends is Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum. I am sure there are several brands recommended by dermatologists but this is the brand I use – usually SPF 70 but it comes in a variety of SPFs.
2. Always wear a hat if you are going to be exposed to the sun for any length of time. I have a variety of SPF Brimmed Hats to protect my face and neck – big brimmed hats for pool and beach, picnics or leisure activities and Sports Visors for walking or when I play golf.
3. Try this Back to Beauty Anti-Wrinkle Pillow to keep from rolling on the side of your face. Looks interesting but I have not tried this product.
4. I do use this 100% Pure Silk Pillowcase for Facial Beauty and Hair Health. I can not claim that you won’t get wrinkles, but for me, I like that it is softer and less abrasive on my face than cotton. Every little bit counts! It also washes well on a regular cycle.
- I hope you have found some of these Anti-Aging Tips For Beautiful Skin helpful. If you give any of these products a try I hope you like them as much as I do!
Linking to these wonderful parties!