These Clothespin Doily Angel Crafts For Kids are so easy to make with just a few craft supplies. They are perfect for a kids Christmas party activity craft, preschool or kindergarten craft or when the kids are bored at home.
These doily angels made with clothespins make a great keepsake for parents too. I know I still have all the Christmas crafts my daughter made when she was young…as parents we treasure these handmade items.
This Rudolf Ornament also makes a great Christmas craft for kids. And if you are looking for a gift idea the kiddos can create for friends…I love these Candy Cane Reindeer! They come with a free printable gift tag too!
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
What’s great is you possibly have many of the supplies already in your home.
- 2 Wood Clothespins
- 2 Paper Doilies, about 6 in.
- Silver Glitter and Gold Glitter
- 1 White Pipe Cleaner
- 1 Yellow Pipe Cleaner
- A piece of White or Cream Cardstock Paper
- Black Marker
1. Spread a little glue on one side of each clothespin and sprinkle silver glitter on one and gold glitter on the other.
2. Cut 2 small circles out and draw 2 little closed eyes on them and a little oval mouth to look like they are singing. Glue each face on a clothespin at the end where they open and close.
3. Bunch each doily together in the middle and wrap the end of a pipe cleaner around it tightly. Spread out each side so you have wings on each side of the pipe cleaner. Wrap the rest of the pipe cleaner into a circle above the doily wings to look like a halo. Cut off any excess.
4. Clip each doily into the clothespins so the wings are even on either side of the glitter body.
5. Set these around the house or add an ornament hanger and put on the Christmas tree.