These strawberry cookie bars have 3 incredible and rich layers. It tastes like a strawberry shortcake and can feed a crowd!
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Layered Strawberry Cookie Bars
Strawberries are a summertime fruit and I love making desserts with them. They are always a crowd-pleaser! From the simple strawberry cake to a healthy strawberry sorbet, there are just so many ways to use this nutritious fruit.
There are three layers in these cookie bars. First is the strawberry cookie layer. On top of that are the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. This is topped with more strawberry cookie batter. The white chocolate drizzle is optional, but you should totally add it! It dresses it up and gives it that finishing touch.
How To Make Strawberry Cookie Bars
All of the exact ingredients and step-by-step instructions are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post. First, I am going to share some photos of the process, along with some extra tips!
What’s In Strawberry Cookie Bars
For these cookie bars, I used two boxes of strawberry cake mix. This is so much easier than making the batter completely from scratch! I also added the following ingredients:
- White Sugar
- Whole Milk – you can use oat milk instead if you want a dairy-free option
Then, for the white chocolate layer, I used both white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.
Follow along with these pictures and you’ll be able to make your own strawberry cookie bars.
First, make the strawberry cake batter. This is going to be the cookie layer in the bars.
Then, spread the strawberry cake batter in the bottom of a baking sheet. If you line the baking sheet with parchment paper, the cookie bars won’t stick to the pan and it will make clean-up so much faster!
Then, spread the white chocolate chips on top of the strawberry cake batter. Add the sweetened condensed milk on top of the chocolate chips.
Finally, use an ice cream scoop to place the rest of the batter as the very top layer.
Now all you have to do is flatten the batter out over the white chocolate chip layer and then bake it!
Add a drizzle of melted white chocolate chips on top of the bars at the very end.
Strawberry Cookie Bars
- Baking Sheet
- Standing Mixer
- Disposable Piping Bag
- 2 boxes Strawberry Cake Mix 15.25 ounces each
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter Sweet Cream, Softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 1 3/4 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk 1 Can
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 baking dish with pam baking spray.
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the cake mix, butter, sugar, eggs, and milk until combined.
- Evenly spread about 1/2 – 3/4 of the strawberry dough into the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle the 1 2/3 C of white chocolates onto the strawberry layer.
- Evenly pour the sweetened condensed milk over the white chocolate chips.
- Scoop the remaining batter into small balls and place evenly over the chocolate chips, flatten the dough.
- Place into the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Allow bars to cool completely before cutting.
You may also like these Strawberry Desserts: