Hello, Friends! Today I am sharing a super easy Carrot Vegetable Pizza Recipe with an Easter twist! This Veggie Bar recipe is similar to traditional veggie bar appetizers only they look like carrots for Easter! Serve them for Brunch, as an appetizer or a snack for the kids.
Like I said this is really easy to make…if you are short on time buy your shredded carrots and cheese and the broccoli already chopped. Roll out the Crescent Rolls, mix the seasoning and cream cheese and assemble – a great activity for the kids too!
Carrot Vegetable Pizza
- 2—Tubes Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 8 oz. pkg. Cream Cheese
- 8 oz. pkg. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 10 oz. pkg. Shredded Carrots
- Broccoli Florets, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Ranch Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a baking sheet, press the crescent roll dough out and make sure seams are pinched tight and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and ranch seasoning and spread over cooled crescent rolls.
- Take a knife and lightly make lines in the cream cheese in the shape of 14 triangles all over the pan.
- Now just make your carrots by sprinkling the broccoli along the top of edge of each triangle and sprinkle cheese and carrots on the rest of each triangle
- Cut out your triangles and serve.
You may also like…
Linking to these wonderful parties!