I’m about to blow your minds. Are you ready? I’ve got something to share with you today that you won’t believe you haven’t tried until now: Margarita Bark Tequila Candy! This margarita candy is a game changer, I promise. I’m a huge fan of margaritas myself, what about you guys? I know the combination of delicious margaritas and candy bark sounds like heaven in a dessert —- and it is! The best part about this (besides the tequila) is that it’s actually very easy to create. I’ve brought this to a party with my girlfriends and everyone went crazy over it and wanted the recipe! So here I am, sharing the goods with you all.
Before I give away this well-kept Margarita Bark secret, I’m going to give you some other boozey options that you’re going to love. Keeping up with the Margarita trend, you’re going to want to check out this Moscow Mule Margarita recipe. It’s so yummy. If you’re looking for something a little different from margaritas, then you’ll definitely love this Mexican Strawberry Tequila Mojito or this Pomegranate Sea Breeze recipe.
Are you ready for the Margarita Bark Tequila Candy recipe? I suppose I can share. 🙂 I hope you love it!
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Margarita Bark Tequila Candy
Supplies you might need to purchase:
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of tequila to the white candy melts BEFORE you melt. This will make sure that chocolate doesn’t seize up. Then melt white candy melts according to directions, either in the microwave or on the stove top. This Wilton Candy Melting Pot is great too!
- Melt the lime green candy melts at the same time, adding the 1 tablespoon of sweetened lime juice before melting.
- Pour white chocolate onto parchment paper and use a knife or spatula to smooth out. On top of the white chocolate, pour the lime green candy melts. Use a knife to make swirls – I like to do a figure 8 a few times.
- Sprinkle the sparkling sugar onto the chocolate. It will harden quickly, so work fast!
- Place into fridge until it completely hardens.
- Break into pieces to serve and enjoy! This one is just for the adults!
Find More Yummy Mexican Recipes Here…