These Winnie The Pooh Food Snack Cups are so easy to make the kids can even make them! They can double as a craft and a treat for the kiddos. What I like about them is they can be a healthier kids snack. I like to buy the ones with no added sugar. They tend to be just as good.
Possibly you are planning a Pooh Bear party and are looking for Winnie the Pooh food ideas for the celebration. Winnie the Pooh themed parties can be so sweet – baby showers or a 1st birthday parties. Really, any young children’s celebration would be so cute done in a Winnie the Pooh party theme…who can resist Pooh Bear or any of the Pooh characters.
So, if you are looking for Pooh Bear party ideas these make perfect Winnie the Pooh party favors. If the gathering has young children attending, pass them out as an applesauce snack cup. They would look adorable on the food/dessert table along with these Winnie the Pooh Cookie Pops.
Party Guest will love and enjoy these adorable Pooh ideas! It’s all in the details as they say…
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Winnie The Pooh Food Snack Cups
1. Open the applesauce package and trace the top of the unopened container onto a piece of yell card stock.
2. Trace a smaller circle like the lid from a bottle of bubbles twice also onto the yellow paper.
3. Cut the 3 circles out with scissors.
4. Glue the two small circles onto the top of the larger circle for ears.
5. Use your brown marker to draw a nose, eyes, eyebrows and a smile onto the large circle to make Winnie the Pooh.
6. Glue Winnie the Pooh to the top of an applesauce container.
And you’re done – so easy! Place them in a central location for little hands to grab.
I recently made these Shark Snack Cups – als0, great for a kids theme party or summer fun.