These Cool Spider Healthy Halloween Snacks make a great option over sweets for all Halloween activities. Make ahead of time for home parties or to serve for an afterschool snack…great for playdates too.
We know that adults often are trying to be healthier so these are also perfect for adult Halloween parties as well!
If you are looking for more creative Halloween Ideas, treats, crafts and decor…check them all out here!
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Spider Healthy Halloween Snacks
- Cut celery into 3-4 inch pieces.
- Spread the peanut butter onto each celery stick.
- Place 2-3 raisins on each piece of celery.
4. Melt candy melts according to package directions. Spoon each melted chocolate into a sandwich size baggie and snip the corner very little.
5. With the milk chocolate, draw on 3-4 legs on each side of the raisins. Then place 2 dots of white chocolate on the raisin for the eyes.
Enjoy this fun treat for Halloween!