This is an adorable Snowman In A Bag Kids Craft to make on a wintry day! Winter days are also great to keep copies of theseFree Printable Winter Bookmarks To Color For Kids on hand!
My son came home from school with this project and I just loved it.
Along with being cute and easy to make, I also thought it was a great sensory project. My son has disabilities and often these kids don’t like to touch mushy, wet textures.
This is perfect for getting a little foam on the fingers. Plus when finished, the bag is squishy to the touch!
This is a great “snow day” activity for toddlers or preschoolers…even young elementary school children. What’s great about it is that you might already own most of the supplies to make this snowman in a bag craft!
Great Kids Christmas Ideas:
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
- Orange Construction Paper
- Black Construction Paper
- Googly Eyes
- Shaving Cream
- Slider Storage Bags
Snowman In A Bag Craft Directions:
1. Cut circles for the mouth from black construction paper.
2. Cut a triangle from the orange construction paper.
3. Glue to the bag along with the googly eyes.
4. Squirt a little shaving cream into the bag and zip shut. My bag had a zipper closer and seemed to hold in the shaving cream well!
More Winter Ideas For Kids:
- Winter Olympic Torch Craft – it lights up!
- 20 Paper Plate Crafts For Kids
- How To Make Pom Pom Monsters
- Groundhog Day Crafts
- Groundhog Day Pudding Cups
Great Christmas Printables:
It doesn’t have to be Christmas to enjoy snowman activities and treats. These Snowman Candy Bar Treats are fun all winter long. So easy to make with my FREE SNOWMAN WRAPPER – CLICK HERE to print and find the full easy instructions!
This Snowman Soup makes a great winter treat. Perfect for friends, birthday parties or to send to school as a treat!