Summer is here in full-swing, and I don’t know about you all, but all I’m interested in doing these days is chilling outside on the patio or by the pool with a delicious drink. Today I’m here to share with you one of my absolute favorites that I’ve been dying to share with you all – a Watermelon Cocktail. Doesn’t that just sound like the most delicious and refreshing thing you’ve ever heard of? Especially because there’s watermelon in this cocktail, that makes it healthy, right? A girl can dream!
I have plenty of other delicious cocktails and alcohol-free drinks that I love as well. Some of my favorites include this Strawberry Tequila Mojito and this Pomegranate Sea Breeze that’s always a hit at my outdoor parties. Or if you’re looking for something without alcohol, be sure to check out this Refreshing Cherry Limeade Recipe (my kids LOVE it!).
And now, back to our scheduled programming of this delicious Watermelon Cocktail Recipe. I hope you guys love it as much as I do!
Watermelon Cocktail Recipe For Summer
- Take one shot of watermelon vodka and pour it into your cocktail shaker. No cocktail shaker? No problem! Just pot your shot into a large glass.
- Next, take your watermelon juice and fill your cocktail shaker up. If you love sweet/candy flavored cocktails, I recommend using the Tropicana Watermelon Juice. Your cocktail will taste like a Jolly Rancher! If you love a more natural taste, reach for a fresh pressed watermelon juice.
- Close up your shaker and mix well! If you went the glass route, use a spoon to mix.
- Slice up that watermelon.
- Pour your cocktail into a glass.
- Take a slice of watermelon and place it on your glass for a watermelon-glam look!
Serve & Enjoy!
I do love Tropicana juices but if you like a more natural juice, fresh press watermelon juice from a watermelon. Wouldn’t a splash of watermelon juice taste good in a glass of lemonade? So refreshing for summer!
Leave me a comment and tell me how you like this summer watermelon cocktail!
You might also like these cocktail recipes