If you’re looking for an easy but great way to add a touch of festive flair to your celebration, these Printable Graduation Decorations are perfect! For more ideas check out these graduation party ideas to make planning your grad party easy!
With just a few clicks, you can customize your party with banners, signs, food labels, candy buffet signs, gift table signs, and more.
Whether you’re celebrating at home or at a venue, these printable decorations will help you create a memorable and stylish graduation party for the grad and family and friends!
Graduating is a remarkable achievement, and it’s only fitting that you celebrate it in style! From throwing a graduation party to displaying your diploma and photographs, there are many ways to honor this milestone achievement.
Planning a large party can be overwhelming. I find that using a graduation party checklist helps to keep you on track and get tasks done in a timely manner.
Remember, the key to decorating for a graduation party is to make it personal and memorable for the graduate!
School Color Printable Graduation Decorations
These awesome printable grad party decorations come in your school colors. That makes it easy to decorate for the party – no extra theme needed!
Simply select your color choice, download and print!
For less than a pizza, you can have everything you need to have the most fabulous graduation party!
Create graduation centerpieces in minutes with these printable grad party printables placed in a vase of flowers! They look great!
What’s Included In This Grad Party Printable Bundle?
DOWNLOAD, PRINT & DECORATE – IT COULDN’T BE EASIER with these 40-PAGES OF PRINTABLE GRADUTION DECORATIONS!
- The banner reads: “CONGRATULATIONS”
- “Advice and well wishes for the grad” sign
- 4 note cards to fill in the advice.
- Quote saying signs
- “Please write your name and address on an envelope” sign (for thank you notes)
- “Cards and Gifts” sign
- Cupcake toppers with various designs
- Centerpiece circle design
- Centerpiece squares design
CANDY BUFFET SIGNS:
- “Here’s to sweet endings and new beginnings”
- 12 candy buffet labels. You get BOTH the flat card style AND the fold-over style. Mix and match to create a fabulous candy buffet!
- 8.5×11 pdf page with 4 blank fold-over cards. Great for buffet food signs or place cards.
How To Decorate For A Graduation Party
Decor for a graduation party is an exciting way to celebrate this important milestone. Here are some tips to help you plan and decorate for your graduation party:
- Choose a color scheme that fits the graduate’s personality or school colors.
- Hang a personalized graduation banner on a wall, mantle or if the party is outside attach it to a fence or tent.
- Display photos of the graduate throughout the years in frames or on a photo board.
- Create a graduation centerpiece for each table, such as a vase filled with graduation cap decorations or a stack of books tied together with a ribbon.
- Add some sparkle with confetti, streamers, and balloons in the chosen color scheme.
- Set up a graduation candy buffet with the printable candy bar signs mentioned earlier.
- Print signs to display graduation saying and quotes such as “Go out and be amazing”, “Dream big grad”, and “Your greatest adventure awaits”.
- Hang up a DIY photo booth backdrop made with paper fans, tassels, and garlands.
- Create a customized guest book for friends and family to leave messages for the graduate to remember.
- Finally, don’t forget to add some fun graduation-themed props like graduation caps, diplomas, and sunglasses for the photo booth!