New Year’s Eve is full of lots of sparkle, glitz and Glam! I’m getting ready for my party…how about you? Need a little inspiration to get you started? Happy New Year’s!
Sparkling New Year’s Eve Party Inspiration
1. Dress up any white tablecloth with tulle and shimmery confetti then tuck a boa around the plates to give the table a luxurious feel – Better Homes and Gardens.
2. A glamorous New Year’s party from Sandra Lee.
3. Create dazzling champagne glasses using silver ribbon and sparkling snowflake tags – Oh My! Creative.
4. Star-studded accents from Better Homes and Gardens.
1. Easy DIY scroll napkin rings – Better Homes and Gardens.
2. Make easy fortune bubbles for all your guests with plastic craft store ornaments, paper and curling ribbon – directions here.
3. Make your own glam and glitter party hats – directions from Better Homes and Gardens.
4. Create a shimmering centerpiece with various styles of candle holders – Better Homes and Gardens.
To learn more about publishing your own projects on Oh My! Creative – visit here!
Would love for you to follow me…