This is my take on a pom-pom wreath, and since I live in the desert and don’t know much about real snow, I’m calling it my Snowball Wreath. Christmas is a great time to be crafty with these great Creative Christmas Ideas!
This snowball wreath made of pom-poms also makes a great gift for friends or teachers.
This is my take on a pom-pom wreath, and since I live in the desert and don’t know much about real snow, I’m calling it my Snowball Wreath.
It looks snowy, right? Right? Sure it does.
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Snowball Wreath Supplies
- a wreath form
- store-bought pom-poms (I used about 60 1-inch and 45 1.5-inch, but probably could have used a few more)
- pom-pom maker
- bulky yarn for making your own pom-poms (I used two full skeins of yarn)
- white cotton fabric cut into strips
- ribbon for the bow
- hot glue gun
When my pom-poms were all ready to go, I wrapped my wreath form with strips of cotton fabric so you wouldn’t see any straw peeking through any gaps.
Then I just took my glue gun and went to work. I found that it worked well to place the large pom-poms first and then go fill in the empty spaces with the smaller, store-bought pom-poms.
I finished the wreath off with a glittery gold bow because gold is kind of my thing right now.
And… Here she is! All done!
More Christmas Ideas:
- Festive Christmas Desserts
- 15 DIY Ugly Christmas Sweaters
- The Best Family Christmas Pajamas (Stylish & Cozy)
- Christmas Eve Box Ideas: Everything You Need
- Christmas Printables
The plan was to put the wreath on my front door, but I really like how it’s working with some of my indoor decorations. Maybe I need another for the door!
By Alexis from Persia Lou