Graduation Candy Bar Signs
Guests will ooh and aah at your fabulous sweets display using these Graduation Candy Bar Signs at your grad party! Need more help visit the Ultimate Graduation Party Guide: Everything You Need!
As a parent, we like to make sure our children feel special, especially at the time of their graduation! Creating a magical graduation party is a way to do just that.
It can be fun to plan and decorate for the grad party with special themes and decorations like these graduation candy bar signs. Everyone loves candy and sweet treats and creating a candy bar for guests to help themselves is perfect and easy on you.
Here are some printable candy bar signs that you can use to create the ULTIMATE candy buffet for your graduation party.
What’s Included In These Graduation Candy Bar Signs Set:
Get this complete set of candy bar signs in many school colors!
- 1 – 8.5×11 pdf page with 8×10 “Here’s to sweet endings and new beginnings”
- 12 candy buffet cards with different clever sayings. You get BOTH the flat card style AND the fold-over tent style – a total of 24 cards. Mix and match to create a fabulous candy buffet!
- BONUS: 1 – 8.5×11 pdf page with 4 blank fold-over cards. Great for buffet food signs or place cards.
Graduation Candy Buffet Sign Sayings
It’s fun to be creative with the signs, especially if you like to be punny and sometimes corny!
These 12 creative candy bar sayings printable signs include:
- Honor Rolls
- So Long Suckers!
- Counting beans
- Smartie Pants
- Smart Cookies
- Book Worms
- Student Loans
- You’re No Dum Dum
- Reach for the Stars
- Class Rings
- O-Fish-ally Graduated
And more! All that you then have to do is pair the candy with the sign – and that’s it!
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Types Of Candies To Use With The Candy Bar Signs:
I’ve made it easy for you to purchase the perfect sweet treats for these candy signs.
- “So Long Suckers!” – use lollipop candies
- “Counting Beans” – use Jelly Belly jelly beans
- “Smartie Pants” – use Smarties candy rolls or mini Smarties
- “Smart Cookies” – use your favorite cookie or cookie bites
- “Book Worms” – use Gummy Worms
- “Student Loans” – use chocolate gold-wrapped coins or Mini $100,000 Bars to represent money
- “You’re No Dum Dum” – use Dum Dums lollipops or any other circle-shaped candies
- “Reach for the Stars” – use star-shaped candies or gummy stars
- “Nerds” – use Nerds candy or any other small, crunchy candies
- “Class Rings” – use Ring Pops
- “O-Fish-ally Graduated” – use fish-shaped gummies or Swedish Fish candies
Again, be creative and choose what fits your personal taste and style. Enjoy your creating your grad party candy bar!
Candy Bar Signs In School Colors
Choose these Candy Buffet Signs in your school colors. Mix and match!
So take your grad party to the next level and add some sweetness to your celebration with these printable candy bar signs! These fun and festive signs will help create a candy buffet that your guests will love.
Choose from a variety of clever sayings and pair them with delicious candy suggestions to personalize your candy bar.
Download, print, and get ready to indulge in some sweet treats as you celebrate the graduate’s big achievement. Perfect for adding a touch of fun to your graduation party decor!
More Great Graduation Party Ideas:
There is so much to do when planning a graduation party. See some of my other helpful tips below.