Sorry to step away from DIY and all things creative today. This post is for those of you who blog or have thought of starting a blog! Most bloggers are very passionate about their blogs – it can be rewarding in so many ways. With the proper tools, it can also be profitable too! Today, I am sharing about blogging smarter with the Elite Blog Academy!
If you are a blogger, you know all too well how overwhelming it can feel to juggle the day-to-day demands of writing a blog with the big-picture strategy of creating a profitable business. And if you are anything like me, at some point you have probably wished you could find someone to guide you through the process of creating a successful blog, someone who would just tell you, step by step, what you needed to do to grow your traffic and make more money.
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase the course I will receive a percentage of the sale AT NO EXTRA COST TO YOU.
That is exactly what Elite Blog Academy was designed to do.
Last year I decided to take a chance and enroll in the Elite Blog Academy course. To be honest, I wasn’t sure I would learn anything new, but I was willing to take the chance because I knew that something wasn’t working.
I hadn’t realized that even if my posts were only a few years old that they needed to be updated with current social media trends – it can be so overwhelming and is constantly changing. Not only have I never been very good at SEO I didn’t know how to use it to bring more traffic to my blog.
What is affiliate marketing and how do I use it on my blog? Yup, I had no idea!
In the time since I started Elite Blog Academy, I have gone back and update old posts with better pinnable images, updated SEO and added all kinds of affiliate links in my posts. This Christmas I updated two popular posts with affiliate links and couldn’t believe how much money I made with little effort. Once they are in…you are done! I have a lot of posts, so I take my time going back to update them. I have seen new pinterest images bring life back to an old forgotten post! These are all tips you will learn with EBA!
So is EBA right for you too?
It really depends.
Elite Blog Academy is for people who are committed to following the process. As a member of EBA, I’ve noticed that the thing the most successful graduates have in common is a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get to work, and to put 100% of their effort into completing the assignments in order. If the commitment isn’t there, then this is not the right program for you.
It’s also not for people who are going to insist that they’ve already heard this all before, or who are going to argue that a task seems too basic or whine that it’s too hard. It’s not for bloggers who just want to just “skip to the good stuff” picking and choosing the lessons they pay attention to, then complaining when they’re not getting results. The EBA process is designed to create success, but it only works if you are willing to commit to actually doing the work.
What’s included with EBA?
Through a powerful combination of practical training videos, insightful handouts, purposeful assignments, and interactive live webinars, Elite Blog Academy will provide you with a concrete framework intended to help you refine your message, grow your audience, monetize your platform, and transform your blog into a successful and profitable business.
Through four powerful modules, you will learn how to:
- Eliminate blog confusion by creating an organized framework that sets the stage for everything you do.
- Create killer content that gets noticed and shared.
- Discover the secret to harnessing Pinterest, the most powerful free marketing tool in the world.
- Understand what is not working in your current monetization model and instead develop concrete goals and a solid plan for achieving them.
- Dramatically increase your site’s passive income by mastering the four key strategies of optimizing ad network revenue.
- Take advantage of the critical—but often ignored—connection between SEO and ad revenue.
- Overcome your fear of private advertising and instead learn to approach brands with confidence.
- Learn what it really takes to earn a six-figure income from your blog, then develop your own product along with a successful marketing plan to sell it.
- Create a solid working business plan to take your blogging business to the next level.
It is possible to create a successful business from a blog, and Elite Blog Academy shares exactly how it’s done, step-by-step.
Here is what the course includes:
- 12 Comprehensive Unit Videos
- 12 Detailed Unit Workbooks with Video Outlines
- 16 Powerful Handouts
- 30 Purposeful Assignments
- Additional Training Webinars
- Accountability & Community within a Private Forum
- An EBA mobile app to access the forum on the go
- A weekly newsletter for added encouragement & motivation
Elite Blog Academy is designed to be self-paced, but should not be completed in less than 12 weeks. Blogging is not for the faint of heart, and this course requires a willingness to buckle down and get to work. That said, for those who are willing to do the work, it also comes with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Anyone who completes the course and has not seen measurable results in both traffic and income growth will get your money back, no questions asked. That’s a pretty incredible promise, but it means that you’ve literally got nothing to lose. Enrollment for Elite Blog Academy is extremely limited, and will only be open for five days, beginning today! If you are ready to finally take your blog to the next level, sign up now to secure your spot! (And if you enroll by tomorrow at 11:59pm, you will also get access to a free Early Bird Bonus–the Daily Productivity Guide for Bloggers, which looks pretty cool!)
You can also checkout this FREE WEBINAR
A SIMPLE FRAMEWORK FOR SUCCESS
AND RECIVE THIS FREE DOWNLOAD NOW!
7 WAYS TO BOOST YOUR BLOG INCOME OVERNIGHT