Easy Patriotic Flag Centerpiece
Make this Easy Patriotic Flag Centerpiece in just minutes for the Fourth of July or any patriotic holiday! Actually, it is nice to show your patriotism all summer long. This is also very inexpensive!
If you’re lucky you grow these amazing Snow Ball Hydrangea in your yard! This year mine are bigger than ever…so beautiful. I cut a few flowers and place them in a vase and added five small flags that I found at Micheal’s. I just whipped this up – it looks beautiful for my Fourth of July Celebration! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday!
How to Make an Easy Flag Centerpiece
This is so simple, I almost didn’t post it as a tutorial. But sometimes the beauty is in the simplicity. Here’s how I made my centerpiece.
- Flowers – I used hydrangeas
- Small flags
- Glass Vase
To make this patriotic flag centerpiece, I just did the following:
- Fill glass vase 1/3 with water. This will be for the flowers
- Cut the flowers. I took mine from my yard, you can also get some from your local florist.
- Fill the vase with flowers. Make it really full, it will look prettier that way.
- Add small flags to the vase. Spread them out and let those colors shine!
What other flowers will work as a centerpiece?
I used the flowers from my yard. I just love how the white bouquets set off the red, white, and blue of our flag.
But you can also use the following flowers in your bouquet – they work great too:
- White Daisies
- Red, White, Blue Carnations
- White Roses
You may also like my Firework Chocolate Covered Pretzels!
Hope your day is creative!
Would love for you to follow me here…
Facebook Google+ Pinterest Twitter
Linking to these wonderful parties!