When I first started the Free Printable Library I only had a handful of printables to share. Now it has grown to almost 1oo that are free to use!
I love sharing them and hope you enjoy using them. All printables are for personal use only.
The Free Printable Library is password protected.
The password has to be all caps and one word – HELLOGORGEOUS
FREE PRINTABLE LIBRARY TIPS!
Please reference pink arrows in the photo below.
1. Below each image of the printable, it will say PRINT | POST TUTORIAL – Print will open the pdf to print immediately or click on Post Tutorial to find instructions, supplies, tips on framing or ingredients to complete the project.
2. In some cases, there might be more than one version of a printable. In that case, there will be two or more links to print the different versions. They might be numbered 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or by color ie. Black | Orange etc. If you click one of the options it will take you directly to the pdf to print. Click POST to find the post tutorial.
3. Lastly, a few printables do not have a post to go along with the printable. Click the word PRINT to open the pdf file and print.
4. The printables are organized by Holiday/Season and ordered by the calendar year. That means Valentines/Spring is at the top of the page and Christmas/New Years is at the bottom.
5. At the top, you will find Printables I sell to support the Free Printable Libray. Under that are Everyday Printables – These are all the non-seasonal printables that can be used throughout the year.