1. Melt the white chocolate per package directions and dip the pretzel, leaving about 2 inches plain to hold it. Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
2. Place a few gold stars on the white chocolate where it meets the plain pretzel that you didn’t coat.
3. Melt each of the other colors of chocolate per package directions in individual bowls.
4. Start by drizzling the red at the top of the pretzel, across it zig zagging back and forth. Come down about an inch or so. (To drizzle, you can either use a spoon or fill a plastic baggie and cut a tiny tip off a corner)
5. Next drizzle the orange, then the yellow, green, blue, and finally the pink.
6. The pink drizzle should end right at the stars so it looks like the gold at the end of the rainbow.
7. Let dry, and ready to eat!