1. In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat 2 cups of the yellow and 1 cup of green candy melts in separate microwave-safe bowls on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Carefully open an Nutter Butter, add a dollop of melted yellow chocolate and gently press a green lollipop stick onto the frosting side of the Nutter butter so the stick sticks out the top about 1/2” and carefully place the Nutter Butters back together.
3. Place on a parchment paper lined baking pan and transfer to the freezer for 5 minutes.
4. Hold the lollipop sticks Nutter Butters over the melted yellow chocolate, dip the cookie in and let any excess drip off and set back onto the parchment paper.
5. Place 3 vertical rows of brown, yellow and orange M&M’s vertically onto the yellow chocolate covered Nutter Butters, rotating colors and transfer to the freezer for 15 minutes to harden.
6. In a small microwave safe bowl, heat 1 cup of your green candy melts on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted, pour into a decorating bag and cut a tiny tip off the end of the bag.
7. Use your decorating bag of green candy melts to draw green leaf like shapes to look like the husk of the corn of a piece of parchment paper, transfer to the freezer for 5 minutes to harden.
8. Carefully peel your husk leaves off and add a dab of melted chocolate onto the bottom of husk leaf and carefully press onto the back of the Nutter Butter and let harden.