1. In a small microwave safe bowl, heat 2 cups of the yellow candy melts on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Carefully open an Oreo, dip a lollipop stick into the melted yellow chocolate and press gently onto the frosting side of the Oreo.
3. Add a little more melted yellow chocolate onto the lollipop stick and carefully place the Oreos back together.
4. Transfer to the freezer for 5 minutes.
5. Hold onto the lollipop stick and dip the Oreo into the melted yellow chocolate, place onto a piece of parchment paper and transfer to the freezer for 15 minutes.
6. Dip the back of 2 candy melts into the melted yellow chocolate and stick onto the top of each yellow Oreo for ears.
7. In a small microwave safe bowl, heat 1 cup of your light cocoa candy melts on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted, pour into a decorating bag and cut a tiny tip off the end of the bag.
8. Use your decorating bag of light cocoa candy melts to draw on eyes, nose, smile and eyebrows.
9. Let harden and enjoy!