1. Heat the drizzle pouches according to package directions and spread on the Nutter Butter cookies.
2. Cut pieces of licorice about 3 inches long. Cut the gummy worms lengthwise in half, leaving the end connected.
3. Pull back the gummy worms and lay on the cookie to look like the plastic flip flop straps. Fold the licorice in half and pinch the fold, and lay it on the cookie to look like straps. Dab a little of the candy from the drizzle pouches on the center of the folded licorice and place a large round sprinkle in the center.
4. For the beach balls, melt the blue, red, white, and yellow candy melts. Spread the chocolate on the cookie in little rectangle shapes to resemble a beach ball.
5. Let the chocolate set and dry.