1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Coat a 9X13 baking dish with 1 Tbsp. of butter.
3. Next, slice the rolls in half lengthwise and lay the bottoms in the baking dish.
4. Place an even layer of ham over the buns in the baking dish.
5. In a skillet over medium heat, scramble the eggs with 1 Tbsp. of butter, and layer over the ham.
6. Cover the eggs with the American cheese and put the bun tops on.
7. Melt the remaining 2 Tbsp. of butter and brush on the tops of the buns. Sprinkle with poppy seeds if desired.
8. Heat in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
9. Enjoy these tasty sliders for breakfast or anytime!